No barracks

I checked App store and no update. I don’t have a barracks and it isn’t an option to build one

To get a barracks, you must convert one of your existing buildings that is already at level 5 or higher.

For myself, and at least some others, the App Store has provided an update for the game.

I never received the normal notice, but when I went to the App Store and clicked the update button it was sitting there waiting for me. :relaxed:

I hope you get it soon.

1 Like

sometimes you have to go to the app store and look for the game as if you are going to install it for the first time; does not always show up in update section. It will likely say update as you already have the game. Also make sure any updates on your operating system is done; have found that sometimes that makes a difference.

Lexie, was your issue with the training camp resolved?

May be being a muppet but I don’t seem to have an option to convert building to barracks, I have upgraded and stronghold is 10. Any idiots guides to building barracks appreciated.

Update: suddenly got pop up and the option to convert when clicking on building so resolved

1 Like

I love a happy ending. :relaxed:

YES! had to reboot game after leveling up stronghold before the conversion option showed up. Thanks!

1 Like