No Atlantis Coins in Atlantis Rises?

I did 100+ Level walkthroughs in Atlantis Rises in the last hour and got ZERO Atlantis Coins. Please tell me that this is normal?

3 Likes

This is normal. Bad RNG is haunting you, that’s all. I just started and got two Orihalcum seadragons in the first two maps.

4 Likes

Really??? I dunno about that. Mine a few minutes earlier:

2 Likes

I used loot tix and got zilch multiple tries

2 Likes

That’s happened to me too.

I have been using loot tickets in AR this morning and getting Atlantis Coins.
Admittedly not huge amounts, but receiving them regularly all the same

6 Likes

I’ve seen a few seadragons too from two flasks. :thinking:.

About 100-200 loot tickets used today. 228 atlantis coins farmed.

1 Like

Someone in another topic was referring to maps with higher monster count being more likely to spawn a Seadragon, probably there is a very small chance each monster to be a seadragon so it seems logical that the more monsters on the map, the better chances to get a seadragon.

From my personal small count - 16 battles on AR today total, 4 Orihalcum seadragons total farmed for a total of 15 coins (3+3+4+5).

i did 13.8 /N got lucky with 10 coins with 3 loot ticket…u might wanna try stage 8 all province , but its RNG dunno what your result will be…

Hm, I just got a fifth Seadragon which gave me 10 coins - 9-7 Normal difficulty was the map.

Is there a possibility that with the upcoming S4 Small Giant actually made us a silent gift by increasing the Seadragon appearance rate and coin reward?

I do get coins normally by autofarming. I am not using tickets on AR anymore.

I use loot tickets when I wake up in the middle of the night and want to spend all my red flags fast and continue sleeping :slight_smile: Also when I have to work and have no time to autofarm.

i need recruit so i aimed at stage 8 mostly , i got nother 10 coins in 11.8.N,so i just think rng puts most seadragon on stage 8…

Yea, I mean, I was just responding about possible bug report - I don’t see anything out of the ordinary when autofarming on my end. But if there’s a bug with loot tickets, I can’t check because I didn’t use them. :wink:

Sorry was a bit too concise.

Today I collected 537 coins!

I’ve used tix plus normal auto farm with refills various stages on both easy and hard still nothing. Kinda bs others are getting them and I can’t find a single one be nice sg, gimme the seadragons already :laughing::sweat_smile:

i keep doin 13.8.N and i think around 40 Loot ticket got 60-70 coins…not bad i guess…

The same problem here. No coins and items coming out are few.
Bug

50 tickets… two moneys… i stop with atlantis…

Cookie Settings