NittanyLionRoar - YouTube Channel

Hey everyone! I’m about to go live at 2020-10-18T15:30:00Z … join me on YouTube if you’d like to be a part of the chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s UNDEAD HORDE time!!! Bring it on…

1 Like

Hey everyone! We’re facing off against Seven Days Hunting. Join me on YouTube if you want to take part in the chat!

2 Likes

Hope my defence features :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Good Luck tho @NittanyLionRoar

I’m going live at 2020-10-25T15:30:00Z! See you soon :slight_smile:

…BTW, there was a glitch with my EPIC FREE stream yesterday where the streaming software and YouTube were not connecting properly, so the prescheduled stream didn’t work. If you try to click on this link today and the prescheduled stream is still glitching, then go to my YouTube page to join the fun: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4uy-r-rDbit8mhqgZPDRXw

Hey everyone! Here are my Valhalla summons for October. How did you all do?

Hi NittanyLionRoar - I just begun playing the game not too long ago. Your videos were some of the first I watched, even before I discovered this forum here!

I´d just like to thank you for your content, it is of great help to me. :slight_smile: :star2:

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Gwniver ! That means a lot…I’m glad they’ve been helpful.

1 Like

The new Halloween heroes are finally out! I give my detailed analysis and gradea. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Great review, very helpful :slight_smile:

I somehow ended up using all my EHT - I saved every single one I got since I started playing, and blew away all 14, even though I had agreed with myself to save a few for Christmas :woman_facepalming:

I got the 3* stars, which I am happy about, since I am able to max them out, and still am somewhat far from having materials for 4*s anyway :slight_smile:

I’ve mixed up what I’m doing with my attack teams. Check it out!

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the next livestream!

3 Likes

Hey everyone, once again the streaming software and YouTube are not talking properly. Please go to my channel to find today’s stream: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4uy-r-rDbit8mhqgZPDRXw

2 Likes

Here’s the updated stream:

3 Likes

I did my Halloween summons this morning! Check out what I got with 36 epic hero tokens…

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I have an exciting war for everyone, a CIVIL WAR of sorts! It is XTREME FURY, a sister alliance of XTREME PANDA versus MIXED NUTS, which has a lot of former members of XTREME PANDA. Come join the fray! I will be starting soon at 2020-11-08T16:30:00Z … Join me on YouTube if you want to take part in the chat!

2 Likes

Join me as Mixed Nuts takes on Head Hunters RUS in the very first VERY FAST war! Join me on YouTube if you’d like to be a part of the chat…

1 Like

Here’s the latest war!

2 Likes

Here’s today’s stream!

1 Like

Thanksgiving Day Valhalla summons! What did you all get? Anyone level Odin yet??

1 Like

Cookie Settings