Lion Roar Gamer - YouTube Channel

:grinning: awesome way to go

1 Like

Here are all of my hits vs Dead Titans Society. I featured a little info about how to beat Finley. We also get to see Vela in action on defense.

2 Likes

Hey everyone - you al have been asking for more war videos. Now that I’m learning how to work around the glitch that’s ruining my war hits, I’ve been able to get the war videos back up and running…enjoy!

4 Likes

Finley shouldn’t have been able to hit everyone. One of the reasons why he needs to be nerfed and looked at for bugs. He’s far too strong a hero.

Hey everyone! We’re taking on Seven Days Hunting this weekend, so here are all six of my hits:

7 Likes

How did y’all do? I remember going up against those seven days teams with y’all and pulling my hair out with those boards. Lol

I enjoy your commentary as well. Thanks as always for sharing :smile:.

2 Likes

They whooped us. Not one of our best wars…

Magnificent :clap: :clap:, especially 3/4 flag that you pull it off with such underwhelm board.

If anything I can comment, maybe you should open a thread 2020 Warzone Xtreme Panda and keep post update new video on one thread instead of create new each one.

1 Like

This was one of our better wars against a 7D alliance. We won 6451 to 5672.

Another war, this time with a second blue mana troop at lvl 23+ (game changing) and Poseidon fully maxed for the first time.

7 Likes

I have watched a few of your videos and I have to say, I love watching them and seeing if I would do the same move[s] as you would, and then if you do a different one, understanding why. It has been a great learning for me. So thanks.

You do get very lucky sometimes though, although, with that said I have to admit this Field Aid War, I have been very lucky on all 6 of my flags (all wins, and no loss of a single hero, and I was using 3k teams vs 3600 - 3800). I was very lucky for start tiles. I am just dreading the next war, or events I must participate in because karma is going to catch up lol.

2 Likes

Thanks @NittanyLionRoar foir another material. I’ve been watching U from some time and You’ve learned me much. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That last battle… Aggghhh! Would of, could of, should of :confounded:. Thanks as always for sharing :smile:

1 Like

Watching you play, and listening to your thought process, has improved my game play exponentially! Thanks so much for taking the time to make these vids!

1 Like

Here are all six of my hits vs Кузькина Мать! This video is a GREAT example of how to win through bad boards. I admit, during most of them I thought I would lose, but I was just playing the odds, trying to make the best decision each turn. If you are working on that skill, this is a great one to watch.

One thing I’m proud of myself for is that the opening one shot attempt failed and I was frustrated, which could have set the tone for the rest of the war, but I took a breath, realized it’s just math, and continued on…best as I could without letting my emotions control my decision making.

2 Likes

Next video up in my war series! Enjoy…

3 Likes

Hey everyone! The next video in my war series is up. The cool thing about this video is that I use the Quintus costume for the first time. I have a level 19 mana troop, so that makes his costume “average speed.” There were some close battles here…enjoy!

7 Likes

Lady Loki isn’t just good, she’s FUN. This is the first time I use her, fully maxed, in war.

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I continue my series through the raid tournament. Enjoy!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

5 Likes