Ninja Tower & Mythic Titans Sneak Peek Discussion

In short, no i don’t.

No point in divin into it beyond that though.

Would just be another pointless argument with some random stranger that I’ll never know

I’m passed it.

The game is just an overcomplicated version of candy crush that we all put way more time & money into than it deserves

(None of this is jabs against or you any of the sort btw, it’s just the way it is :man_shrugging: )

7 Likes

it gives us serotonin :slight_smile:
i applaud myself for being f2p with every update/announcement that is released :rofl:

9 Likes

I like the push for new content, and would like to see how they set it up before reacting too much. The devil is in the details.

I don’t care about ninja heroes; they’ll likely have low summon rates and be mixed with a pool of S1.

Since they announced it and have a sneak peek, whatever is in beta will by and large look like the final product. Hopefully it’s fun and folks in beta like it, because SG has been unwilling to go back to the drawing board of late when the majority reaction is negative.

6 Likes

I was just thinking the exact same thing. “Oh great just what we need MORE stuff to do.”

I guess if they can’t get you to quit through rage/frustration then they get you to quit through sheer fatigue.

4 Likes

Yes but you have to consider right now we are still early in S3 stages, as it gets further down the line, it will become more challenging and much harder, especially in Hard Mode against bosses.
I definitely think the addition of these were amazing and fantastic making it harder but also rewarding us at the same time.

I kind of feel sometimes it’s “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” for SGG, they try give us some new little things like the Runestones, and people still ■■■■■ and complain. Give 'em a break at least for trying something new with tiles for us. I am sure you will ■■■■■ about the new ones in Sand Empire too, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

When I saw this my first reaction was, “yay this sounds like so much fun” and, “awesome more alliance-orientated things to do”.

Then, reality set in.

My main concern is with the new heroes…more $$$ and will there be a cost to enter the Tower as well; I do hope that there isn’t a cost involved. It’s niggling away at me even more that the pay gap will increase significantly once released.

My other concern is, as stated in earlier posts, the grind for essential items and resources for said Titans. Although a great way of working as a team, will this also contribute to newer (or existing) players dropping the game altogether.

Perhaps too much, too soon :woman_shrugging:

Anywho, we shall wait and see when released next year…oops end of this year

4 Likes

If there’s an entry fee, I’m not entering. Plenty else to do.

2 Likes

Time is the most vauable resource on the planet

No one is f2p…

9 Likes

as long as time brings you pleasure, all is good
for me f2p = more time to enjoy this game as any other person who doesnt p(l)ay with money; like a kid making sand castles :slight_smile:

10 Likes

someone mentioned about very rare heros been only for no1 spot etc, if there are top tier heros only given out to the top performers and you cant even summon for them or they have real low odds it would push me closer to quitting because I dont want such a situation where their is either a huge paywall to get past to compete or a runaway leader/leaders who constantly get such great rewards that other players cannot keep up.

It has to be in theory possible for me to compete at the top if I am a good enough player and I grind it out over a long period of time.

2 Likes

My problem with things like runestones is more how they get advertised by SG beforehand. Everytime SG teases new features it’s kind like for the Ninja Tower -
“The Tower features new & exciting rules to challenge even the most advanced of our players!” And then we get something like runestones. Don’t get me wrong,
I don’t wanna complain about runestones not being a nice little addition to the game because they actually are, but things like them are a bit underwhelming if the brand new upcoming features everyone is curious about before release, are some stones you can’t move and which give buffs when combined… just groundbreaking…
Anyway, I already kind of stopped playing E&P because of the things happening the last months and made my peace in another 3-match puzzlegame, which does a lot different than SG. So I actually don’t care so much. At this point I only stay in touch with a few nice people I’ve met ingame and check the forum here and there to see if SG is offering anything in the future what makes me consider to play some more again or pack my backs for good. I’m more hanging on the community and sadly the money I invested in this game, rather than the game itself.

2 Likes

What about the training room, raiding alliance members etc…

Sigh

8 Likes

Rather interesting. Instead of fixing broken/ half baked game elements and focusing more on QUALITY throughout the game, we simply add more content and heroes. Since such elements have not been well thought out in the past and have focused solely on producing frustration and revenue, I am inclined to think these will ultimately as well. Sounds good on the surface, but did not the lab and academy sound good also, as examples. There are more heroes, more horrid portals, but no improvements to making them all useful, especially when they are essentially out of reach for a good number of players. Still bothers me I have to level a season 1 hero practically twice just to make it marginally useful.

Right now I see greater time drain and little reward with the new content. Folks will have to decide how much of themselves and their wallets they are willing to give to something they inevitably will have to walk away from, entertainment factor notwithstanding.

Time will tell.

Free to zen. Namaste :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Cool…more heroes. This game is soon gonna be just another hero collector game guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Since when was it not?

1 Like

Awesome!!! Cant wait

The worst thing about “more heroes” is we have to keep paying XX gems to increase our roster.
If they could give us an extra 50 or 100 slots, it wouldn’t be as bad at all, in my opinion

6 Likes

I just envisioned a new titan where a participating alliance player can only do one move… Can have a look at the board beforehand and bring the needed heroes/items… But after one move this opportunity would be passed to the next player in the queue…

1 Like

oh this is coming at a cost im sure lol…there not throwing this one out for our amusement or pleasure…i wouldn’t be surprised either at the phasing out of AR either…looks like there really looking to abandon that concept - the one event that actually helps us all…there already nocing it to thursday to saturday to reduce our abikity so…

Im expecting this to take its place in time.

To be honest, I’m pretty disappointed. Months ago, we were told that we would finally get new game modes that would allow us to interact more with our alliance members. And players have posted so many great ideas in the ideas thread. Especially wanted - for a long time - is a competition within the own alliance and the possibility to have testfights within the alliance to test the defense and to consult each other.

Sounds to me like players are not being heard again. :frowning:

3 Likes