Ninja Tower & Mythic Titans Sneak Peek Discussion

NEWS FLASH

In order to distract their player base from the abysmal failure of the Hero Academy, Alchemy Lab, Summon odds, Tavern of Legends and player feedback relating to broken features of the game… uhh wow what a terrible run of failure, there… ahem where was I… Oh yes… In order to distract from their long line of failures, Small Giant Games brings the ultimate Zynga-flashing-lights-exposition of “MORE CRAP TO DO!”

Players met with this distraction much like a cat notices a laser pointer for the first time or a bird regards a shiny object in the distance. Some would almost say that this would be a positive, except the more cynical members of the forum who would dare complain that there is ‘more work than fun’ in this game, where the payoff feels cheap and incremental (at best).

Stay tuned for developments, and then the developments on those developments, until the inevitable release where there will be bugs, rumors of bugs, rumors of exploits and accusations of cheating.

–PeachyKeen

58 Likes

I am getting tired of too many tasks in the game.

21 Likes

Skadi will be a monster for Ninja Tower. There he could build stacks in the early waves and rock later on.
He will be a great power house for this mode.

This is just an assumption based upon current information.

2 Likes

I disagree for what it’s worth. New features is exactly what this game needs for all veterans who are tired and bored of same old same old. Personally I hope this is a sign of things to come and the new direction the devs are going.

9 Likes

Yes, she can be a monster for this mode.

But I think than C.Kashhrek+Counterattack will be monsters too.
Just boost as many health as you can and let them die.

1 Like

Sorry but that is not an opinion, that is what I feel, so you simply cannot disagree with it but you can have different respond toward the feature.

2 Likes

Yeah, I kind of like the new direction, create more contents, and let players plug in to whichever they like…

1 Like

Sorry of it came out wrong. It was just my way of saying I have a different opinion.

2 Likes

Dont you think you see this a little to black an white?

As a 2 years ftp I dont feel left behind. That might be because I am not in a top alliance and my roster so far allows me to finish any quest / content the game presents.
Will see about that in the hard stages of season 3 but so far I am doing ok. :smile:

So you might be right for the idk players in top 100 maybe 1000 alliances but from there downwards you can get by without paying I would say.

6 Likes

All it needs is Boril & Cyprian.

3 Likes

I have only Boril maxed but good to hear. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I welcome all new events and new ways to play with open arms. Life is all about progress. If you are not progressing, you definitely stuck. Just prioritize what you want and everything will be fine. Self discipline is the key to all things.

Adios…

And healers) Just s1 4* healers)

2 Likes

Looks kinda similar concept to what I suggested a while back - Rifts. I hope to see something like that. But it can also be some less complicated variation aka Survival mode.

The promise of bringing challenge to advanced players is welcome, but announcing it as ‘monthly event’ is making me cautious to get too excited about it. In the end, in a sense we do have a late-game content in a form of monthly events already, and it’s not even close to something I’d expect from this game to be engaging. Besides, we need DAILY excitement, not something that’s there for 3 days in a month. I hope this turns out better than Tavern…

Sounds great in theory, but again quite worried about being dominated by the alliances which have the richest players and not necessarily bringing tactics or ideas to the table. Those with the highest amounts of alteration scrolls and gems for rerolls (if there’s such option) win, same as for monthly events with classic battle items. I hope they are going to find balance there, and while the rules are fair and rewarding for the better player you are, it won’t be just gem sucker like monthly events.

Can’t wait for more details on these.

6 Likes

I am not saying this feature will make a lot of people tired. I don’t even know what is inside the features so I don’t give my opinion yet.

I just feel tired with what is currently already in the game, that is all. So there is nothing to disagree with. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

In my opinion what the game actual really needs are a bunch of QoL-Updates and then actually new content and tasks, which add new perspectives.
Ninja Tower gets my hopes high, but on the other side I think my expectations will be disappointed. Best example is s3 with the runestones.
Yea, it’s a new feature, which gave us a little change on the board, but had it an significant effect for the gameplay? I do not think so and I guess it will be the same for Ninja Tower. So we will just get another event, with some leaderboards and another portal.

As for mythic titans I also don’t see much new exciting stuff to do. Global titans or titanfights for multiple alliances are an old idea SG should have implemented ages ago. So thinking about what we will probably get under the line, will be titans with much more health, leaderboards for damage done by single players + alliances and more loot/rewards.
The more I’m thinking about this, I get the impression that @PeachyKeen is right and it’s just a big distraction to make up for the latest failures made by SG.
Maybe due to the amount of the latest quits and spending cuts of the community, SG feels the urge to announce more shiny things, which will disappoint us more with actual release in Q4 of 2022. HA is out now, so SG needs new things the community will wait for in “excitment” and still give them money until then. Same old story…sadly. I hope I am wrong tho…

9 Likes

I like all these new events! The campaign’s been too boring for me honestly, so these events & alliance tasks are pretty much all I do… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I am loving these but as mentioned above, it wil be top tier alliances dominating and getting prizes (if there are any?) and doing the best.

WHilst I have a good roster, I don’t have a amazing and big 5* one, mine are mostly 4* so in comparison to the top ladies and gents, I won’t get anywhere near as high in the Ninja Tower.

Maybe it will be split into rare, epic and legendary like with challenge events?

I love the idea of Mythic Titans and everyone needing to fight it. I loved that kind of thing in Destiny, where everyone on the map would try and kill the challenge event “boss”.

2 Likes

Sure thing they did, we actully can’t match tiles our usually way :rofl:

1 Like

^^ This!
This feels like, “yes we know that you think that the hunter’s lodge is a huge suck of resources, and throwing harpoons to get stuff to make even more expensive stuff that doesn’t really help you, and that you are tired of this.
But now we realize by looking around that tons of people have not even taken this building to the highest level, and done hardly any research, we are going to make it necessary!”
People aren’t buying the Hunter’s Specials with gems. Let’s make em!
And if they really want to be competitive, then well…let’s put a gate with heroes specially designed for these events, and let’s make the featured one have a .01 chance to get it!
BRILLIANT!
I’m already burnt out at the thought of it @Rigs.

I hope I am wrong, and it will just be fun.
But I don’t hold out much hope.

7 Likes