Ninja Tower is too difficult

:warning: Mod edit: Translation to English (with Google Translate).

The ninja tower is difficult, I’m at 10, the tower you will build, I’m level 86, and I can’t continue, empty health power is 6000, on top of that, we’re doing well, it’s not nice, I don’t play, it’s so ridiculous.

Original text

Ninja kulesi zor 10 da yım sizin yapacağınız kulenin ta 86 levelim ve devam edemiyorum bosun sağlık gücü 6000 onun üzerine bir de lanet iyi yoruz bu hiç hoş değil oynamıyorum net çok saçma

Next time please use english outside of the #foreign-languages cateogory.

The impossible levels are intended to provide a major challenge for the highest-end of the high-end players. Don’t worry about not finishing it. You’d only get a couple more tower coins anyway, and waste a bunch of tornadoes and hurricanes you could use elsewhere.

This time, it looks like I’m going to get 24 impossible. Then I have to see if it would be worth a flask for the tiny improvement. I may just leave it, since I had one a while back with a couple of dead characters, and a couple of protracted battles, so my score is not great.

6 Likes

With all due respect… It’s difficult for you and your roster… I’m blowing through it with relative ease.

2 Likes

Ranking is based on floor finished first, and then the score. So finishing 25 Impossible makes quite a bit of difference.

This is not from current rankings, but you can see that 12th has a lower score than 13th.

2 Likes

Through the impossible stages? Good for you! I stopped at impossible level 2… not that I can’t continue… I still have plenty of heroes and all my 5* to use but it just gets long and boring… I do like the rewards but its not worth the time for me.

1 Like

Maybe it was ‘too easy’ - took too long - now it’s a lot harder and takes a lot longer too.

Can’t finish it anymore, can’t buy potions in Belgium so I don’t know if I could finish it, I use to. But taking six to eight hours now for one event is crazy.

I don’t think, if there are players that can finish it, that they should make it easier, just shorter. Less levels or keep with three stages per level.

1 Like

Yeah, but I don’t think I’m going to end up where my points end up so close that I would get more rewards for the jump. But we’ll see.

My F2P secondary main, who is only 51 days old, with 17 level Forge (so no Tornadoes or Time Stops) completed Impossible 5. Then I had to stop. I used a team of two 3* (maxed and LB, max emblems), two 4* with few emblems and a 3/60 4*. BTW first hero cursed was at this particular floor, but he was key and thus I had to stop here.

Tower is easy enough if you deploy the right tactics. Moreover, everyone has access to the key heroes needed to finish it nowadays. You don’t have Franz - use Buster. Don’t have Onatel (although she’s included in Fated Summons) - use costumed Renfeld. Treevil - almsot everyone has one nowadays. Overheal heroes are also abundant.

Actually, if anything, to me it feels that they made the Normal difficulty far easier than it originally was.

1 Like

I already said, I am doing ninja tower from first floor normal with team cb Gulli-Franz-Tethys-Chomper-Topaz and finished floor 15 impossible without any loses, Franz and Tethys having one curse and Topaz three. Not even using all tornadoes every time and only occasional time stop

I just got my ■■■ kicked on impossible 21… So i might need to apologize… That dumb resist mindless is really salting my game.

I finished impossible. No losses, no cursed players. Spent 30 or so tornadoes, 10 or so time stops and 50 or so small mana potions and a few antidotes.
My team c Gulli-Tethys-Feanz-Chomper-Topaz.
Was really easy. Only once got a hero killed.
Wish it was more challenging

Haha keep trying!

It takes me 10 minutes per stage so I am done here…

2 Likes

Absolutely balanced test…very interesting, it is not very difficult but not easy either… the cost of elixirs and consumables is generally high, but we are no longer going for emblems…experience and level growth serve as rewards now…rating is excellent …keep it up: ninja tower is good :ninja: :+1:

1 Like

I’m not thrilled with the Ninja Tower, I’m level 29, my best hero group power is about 3450. I tried switching heroes, using different battle items: didn’t make it far up and couldn’t really touch the end bosses the level before the third blessing. It hasn’t been worth the battle items I burnt to get that far. It felt like the Alliance issue all over again watching the end Bosses unaffected by any damage.
I usually enjoy quests and I like figuring out different stages but the Ninja Tower, I’ve been counting the minutes until a different event comes up. I’m leveling my ice heroes to prepare for the Contest of Elements and trying not to be irritated that the side quest is one I have disliked. And the ten pull for it? Super lame. Shale and a level 3 holy ninja otherwise low level dupes of classic characters I’ve already chosen not to use and just burnt in training the heroes I’ve got. It sucks to be teased by cool ninjas then just get two of the lowest level ones and all classics in a ten pull.
Not fond of the Tower event at all. I keep thinking I wish it ran at the same time as Atlantis or Dune or Valhalla. Something interesting.

hahaha i could not get past Impossible 21.
The unfortunate thing is, I didn’t truly “try” properly or give my best attention in other floors, so I lost a lot of my best heroes quite early on, if I had of kept my Ludwig, Louhi and Khepri for these final 5 floors, I may have been able to do them, especially floor 21 - I have ALMOST killed both yellow heroes multiple times by using a terrible mono green, mono red and mono purple, but needles to say I always get annihilated as soon as they use just 1 special each.

I have 6 flags left but I have called it quits, my heroes are all 4* and no overhealer so I die too easily unfortunately.

But I am happy I got this far considering everything. I think 20 floors on Impossible when you dont have all the overpowered heroes is a great accomplishment. I think I will stay in the top 25 - 30k. I sure wasn’t going for score

1 Like

I ran out of flags at I25, but refused to pay 50 gems to play one stage.
Would not have made it to the next loot tier.

That yellow racoon is bad a_s_s….

Happy gaming

1 Like

very much so. I’m fortunate I have Ursena. then I only had to worry about the damage from hiding part of racoon’s skill… it would have been much trickier without…

Impossible 22 for me. Taunt becomes a liability… The 33% chance to resist mindless attack feels like 100%… It was rough… And same… I’d i did beat the levels… My rewards would not have changed.

The problem of every tower is your buff choice not the difficult of AI. Just choose your team smart and move tiles properly instead of being greed. Also some tornado/hourglass may help you at the boss stage.
My advise is bringing hp boost heroes and choose any status aliment from 4 turn above.

I used stack def and att blessings and -30 dmg reduction and 15% mana every 5 turns and 10% mana when hero casts SS. It was really easy.

Just move tiles in rows from the top to save as much different colors around the bottom because cursed tiles come from there. That way, only few tornadoes are needed