Ninja summons odds

LOL, keep spending and they will keep making it harder to get.

If they release new heroes, and won’t give them to spenders, then the spenders will just quit playing. It’s odd. Most companies take care of the people who spend for their products. Not SG.

1 Like

Technically incorrect.

The best case of death by velociraptor I would suggest would be an accident whilst on an archeological dig.

Extreme heat probably the biggest risk?

It’s also possible a preserved skeleton could fall on you and one of the claws punctures you and you bled to death

Both seem to have higher chances then getting a ninja hero though.

Unless you subscribe to the notion that we will in the future be able to clone Velociraptors and start a park with them as attractions.

Then your odds are probably similar since it’s somewhat inevitable the park security will fail and they escape.

6 Likes

You do realize however that many people would be insanely happy with that Onyx pull?

It should be obvious that the more you pull from a single portal, the less chance you will have of pulling a specific hero which you don’t already have. Legendary event heroes are 8 total for a 1% chance to pull any of them. So the chance to pull a specific 5* event hero is 0.125%. This is an extremely low chance.

It’s really sad that for those that spend, they cannot buy the specific hero they want. The big spenders have solved that problem by pouring a seemingly unlimited amount of cash in gem pulls - they literally pull until they get what they want, no matter if it would take them 10, 1000 or 100 000 pulls. If you aren’t ready to do the same, then face the odds and don’t expect to get what you want. Your expectations are your downfall.

Two days back, I got 2 Ninjas & one crib troop in 5 summons = Someone out there didn’t get anything in 25 summons…
&
At times I haven’t got any 4* troop in 15-20 summons…

That’s how it works = RnG !

LOL … even these cases have more odds than the ninja event … xD

Did you take into account for an accident that could happen in a Velociraptor themed ride?
Surely that should be worked into the equation :joy:

2 Likes

A fair request.

Odds of Death on a Rollercoaster are about 1-750,000,000

Those odds will come down a lot if you have the Velociraptors riding it at the same time though.

2 Likes

Someone get 2 Ruby in 10 pulls. :slight_smile:

Basically yes. Sorry to break it to you. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Yeah I can’t help but feel the ninja odds are some of the worst of all portals, figured I’d go hard since I haven’t got any 5* ninjas and with only 0.3% less chance to score one over a HOTM, I still get this result haha

3 Likes

These ninjas be dodging me in the summons portal like they dodge my special attacks.

Gonna hope my luck changes in the Atlantis portal. Hoping to catch a squid there.

5 Likes

This ain’t Empires & Puzzles, this is Botanic Garden & Puzzles!

Anyhow, there is a theorem in probability theory dedicated to just this problem:

Of course, the lower the probability, the more tries, here pulls, you need to match the advertised probabilities. Since 5* probs in general are low and for ninjas 5* the probs are lowest among the game, we’re talking about millions or more here.

I have similar experience: until recently I had ~400 pulls (for all NT combined) and only Onyx to my name, while on average it should be 4 heroes. The average there is for a reason: some will have 4 5* ninjas, some will have only one like me, and some will have even 10 or more. The 70 more pulls gave me second Onyx and Cobalt, bringing me closer to the average, though still below it. To be fair, there are portals for which I am, on the contrary, above average (S4 mostly). That’s jut RNG.

And yes, it seems that I have more HotM (Alex x 5 for example), but this looks like confirmation bias from my side and also there’s the fact HotM is available for each portal for whole month, making them much easier to get.

2 Likes

Well 300 more summons and nothing. After so many years playing figured I had to try a little more before before waking away. Sucks, but it is what it is. SG doesn’t want the people that spend to keep playing, so I guess they are accomplishing that goal.

1 Like

Yeah same BS here. I think I’m over 70 pulls now, got a dupe Garnet and some balbars. No new ninjas.

There is only one way to avoid ninja disappointment: don’t pull for 'em. Since I’d already got Balbar I just did troop summons, got the ones I wanted for a wonder, and drew a line under it for the month (although Teltoc is kind of special, so I probably will have a go at the portal there). I know the ninjas are all powerful ‘n’ that, but I’m not very keen on them, so it isn’t a problem to pass on them. Maybe another time.

I did 5 ten-pulls at the very beginning of the portal, i got ruby, quartz, zircon, garnett and onyx, and the hotm. And 3 of the 4ninjas. I did not have any single ninja before, did not pull at this portal before, so i’m quite happy with the result. Six 5star heroes and all from the event plus hotm, guess i used all the luck for the next year

Oh wow, that is one of those dream pulls (if you like ninjas). Congratulations.

I’d love the squid but they keep giving me FishGirl! (if only her special skill stacked) and Proteus.

1 Like

All I know is I have done a TON of pulls, north of 300, and only 5* ninja I got was a duplicate Cobalt. All that money, and a duplicate. Combine that with the fact that I have only got 1 Four star ascension mat in 2 months, and it was enough to get me to quit finally. Good luck to those of you who stay.

1 Like