Ninja Heroes (mana tile charge question)

Offense ques…
I read somewhere that ninja heroes need 5 tiles to get to 1x mana. Can anyone confirm this?

And to get to 2x and 3x mana charge, it would take additional 5 tiles + 5 tiles?

(Assuming no emblems and troops)

And how many tiles does exploding a diamond count as?

Just trying to wrap my head around how many tiles it takes to charge the ninja up on offense.

Defense ques…
How many tiles hitting the ninja on defense does it take to reach 1x, 2x, 3x?

Thanks in advance

Defence they are treated the same way as all other heroes on defence in terms of the mana units per turn (passive) and per tile per cascade.

Can read more on it on this thread (bit to wade through but good info’s): New mana per turn calculation on defense? We investigate Vol 2

Useful explanation from Kerridoc (no numbers unfortunately)

9 Likes

Thank you @Guvnor… really appreciate such a comprehensive reply. :beers: that was actually what I read but couldn’t recall.

Awesome how community wisdom sorts out info for everyone.

Cheers

3 Likes

Does someone know how Ariel’s mana boost affects the speed? The chart that explains the tiles needed is only about troops?

1 Like

I could not find the answer elsewhere, so I guess this might be the topic to ask the question - how does rush attack tournament affect ninja heroes if it even has any affect on them?

1 Like
4 Likes

That’s a super handy chart! @Guvnor

Is there any value to the +2% class mana boost for the ninjas? Does it speed them up on offense at all, or are you probably better off taking whatever other route the class offers?

2 Likes

Yes it does. I tested with Khagan’s 24% mana generation boost and Onyx charged up 1x with 4 tiles
You can calculate the tiles needed from the base given the % boost.
Eg. for Khagan, each tile gives 1.24 times the normal mana.
1x = 4.9 / 1.24 = 3.95 tiles, 2x = 7.9, 3x = 11.85

The chart that ALX posted shows this in an easier form

1 Like

Full Thread: Ninja Heroes Mana Node; Useful or Not? - #2 by Guvnor

3 Likes

By the Fast mana speed tournament. Ninja heroes couldn’t get any mana speed bonus. Is this exactly what the SG intended and made?

Yes, to make it 4 tiles, need 23%, Khagan has 24%.

It is still valid. Because:

• 2x charge 8 tiles need 23%.
  • 3x charge 12 tiles need 23%.

But still the base 1x charge is 4.905 not 4.9.
Like @ALX said.

Here is my summary table.
2020-11-05_01-18-50

7 Likes