Ninja Hero with +19 Emblems

That’s exactly it.

I would be really glad to NOT have this kind of resources, but as a F2P heroes are much more problematic then ascension material or resources.

1 Like

You can buy food with gems. You can gem skip all your TC trainings.

1 Like

Lots of stored food in alchemy 7b and TC12 which I’ve now depleted. Plus used resets on 4*’s with emblems and stored iron crates. Broke as can be, but it’s not a miraculous thing to get a hero up.

Sadly, cobalt won’t be seeing Talent 20 anytime soon, refuse to take Wizard emblems off of Alfrike. Ursena on the other hand will give it up to Garnet

6 Likes

Daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnn! How many pulls did you do?

96 pulls spread out over the weekend

1 Like

I don’t know whether to be jealous or disgusted. LOL. Well, have fun with them. Hopefully you’ll share with the rest of us your thoughts on them, if you haven’t already in another thread.

1 Like

I think you’re right. In December I’ll have 2 years since I’ve started this game and I have not a single level 30 troop. And now you see those guys leveling a troop to level 30 in a week or so? Hmmm. Aliens do exist! :scream:

1 Like

You’re welcome to your doubt. Unless you’re in a position to pay for my affairs, it’s of no concern to me whether you believe it or not. But if you must, you can visit the below link and view my previous post of my last 11 single pulls, in your doubt :slight_smile:

That really doesn’t seem possible. I understand leveling a hero fast, but I don’t have a single Troop at 29, much less have the resources to get one there in under a week. Insanity.

1 Like

Would be really glad if someone more wise and math inclined then me could do the calculation about the chance something like this could happen.

I mean the odds of something like:

5 legendary heroes (odds about 1%) - in about 96 pulls - all different (no duples).

Or you get duples too?
In that case you should specify, as the calculation should include them too.

I suspect is a really low number.
But it is just a guess.

Anyone welcomed.

Look in the same link I provided, a few posts above mine a member was nice enough to provide the math of it DDTDuchess.

It’s really slim, but in my case the results were my reality and perhaps better than calculations reveal. I’d be the first to tell anyone what it cost me to acquire a hero, it’s kind of hard to hide the depth of my roster and the reality of acquiring such depth. But in the case of the Ninja’s, which I never expected to result in, it happen. I did get other legendary heroes (Elk, Isarnia, and Obakan) too and x2 HOTM.

I cannot say there’s any method of pulling and I don’t promote such methods. I just know, if I don’t go crazy like I have in the past or some that still do and run multiple x10 in a flash and just pace myself with random singles here in there, whether a bulk in 2-3 or 1 every so often with in between pulls of troops, or a x10 in between the results tend to be favorable for me.

1 Like

Ok, no problem then.
I’m just a skeptical person, so unless i see an undeniable video about it i will not believe in this.

But i will not try to make others distrust you.
It’s just my personal opinion.

As long as you don’t promote this and admit it is a really unlikely scenario, it’s all alright for me and that’s the only thing i do care.

No matter how many pulls it was, congratulations.
It’s a nice view.

1 Like

No way would I encourage anyone to pull. Heck, I slap myself every time because I lack the will power to not chase the carrot, something I admire about F2p players or those who have the means but have the control to not pull, with it. It’s embarrassing to say the least, but it is what it is. I’m a dummy, in the end while the results are miraculous…I still paid a pretty penny for pixels. Just not as much as statistics say I should.

4 Likes

Thanks bro, I’ve never had the patience to store food, was always leveling some heroes whether for back ups, wars, events or w/e.

Will start storing here :slight_smile:

BTW, Gratz u lucky lucky

1 Like

I for one have level 25 mana troops each on purple, yellow, blue and red. My green mana troop is still at level 17 as it is the last mana troop I lacked several months ago and I have my crit troop at level 24 since it is supporting my Telluria tank. Managed to get them to that level for playing for more than 2 years purely using ETTs without using gems to summon at the troops portal. I think I could have maxed each of my mana troops if I did not level my other troops. As of now, on top of those I have already mentioned, I have levels 20 and 5 red crit troops, and levels 8 and 5 red mana troops; levels 11, 11 6 and 5 purple mana troops, and a level 5 purple crit troop; a level 14 blue crit troop and levels 11, 8 and 5 blue mana troops; levels 17, 8 and 5 green mana troops and levels 11 and 5 green crit troops; and levels 11, 11 and 5 yellow mana troops and levels 12 and 5 yellow crit troops. Moreover, I have at least 3 3* and 2* troops leveled to level 5.

I personally think its feasible getting the troops to max level if you prioritize them.

I agree, but he leveled a new Troop - Ninja Troop - to Level 29 in a week???

It takes 59850 xp to bring a troop from scratch to level 29.
That’s about 3000 3* troop. That’s around 1500 ten pulls of troops, around 1350 ten pulls one you factor in the 4* you get, so just buy enough gems to do 1350 ten pulls.
1350*1600 gems = 2,160,000 gems needed in total to max 5 troops (one per color) plus more gems for food

So to level one fully to 29 would only require about 270 10 pulls, and ~420,000 gems which he may have done just to get a 4* Ninja Troop in each Element and then focus on one at a time. Just the time to do all those 10 pulls and then level up the troop, is mind boggling. Thanks for sharing this perspective.

You can’t do 270 pulls and expect to max a troop to level 29 from scratch. You can’t purchase only red troops, they are random. So you have to buy 1350 ten pulls

1 Like