🏯 Ninja Hero Thoughts & Discussion Thread

Did 3 pulls got mica. Video of me testing him at 3-70 on offense. Seems pretty legit with that charge speed and mana generation.

7 Likes

Wow…can you say overpowered? That’s crazy.

1 Like

Yeah def! Just at 3-70 too. I wanted the others but damn

2 Likes

cause she can be vfast to vslow

unpredictability isn’t typically a good sign of a defense hero

defense, players usually go with the most consistency they can find. hence how defenses are typically setup with AoE instead of snipers, less room for error and if snipers are involved then they typically play wings so they fire when less targets are available. avg and slow mana are usually used in front 3 to fire more consistently. vslow heroes are left out of defenses outside of vfast rules.

etc etc etc

so she has 1 out of 3 chance at firing at vslow

that’s 1 out of 3 matches where the match starts out favoring the attacker regardless of what board the attacker gets

4 Likes

The design of the ninjas is poor and cheap, just a bad copy of Naruto comic styles. They dont fit the theme and other heros at all! Add something with quality but not those quick drawn mortal kombat turles naturo clones.

7 Likes

My thoughts exactly. This game is changing at a fast pace and I definitelly don’t like the turn it takes. For the first time in two years I encounter an event I find neither the apeal nor the desire to complete. Anyway, I most likely I don’t have the roster to make it to the top and I’m not gonna throw battle items away on a wild goose chase… gameplay sucks, curses are many times unavoidable, bosses are absudly OP, rewards are… wait! Actually are there any rewards?

8 Likes

May be those ninja characters are designed by other designer ? But IMHO style of Mortal Kombat ninja is look slightly nicer than them. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Fun fact:
None of the artwork is developed in house.

I stumbled on it when looking for some background images for Puzzle Combat… All the artwork is done by external design studios and they (SGg) commission the stuff they like.

6 Likes

Oic, that’s why the style is different… Although those ninja designs are not really that bad but they look like come from other world / planet (ok, they should come from earth… LOL).

2 Likes

Aaah, that really does explain things.

It’s a personal opinion, I get that - I am just not fond of the ninjas in this game. They do not quite ‘go’, in the universe. But it is likely, that it’s also because of their art work. I am underwhelmed. They appear unpolished. And as superficial as it may be, a hero catches my attention, because of how they look. At first glance, of course. Here’s to hoping new Heroes in the future are being developed in house. :slightly_smiling_face:

“Good art” is often an indicator of game quality, rightly or wrongly. And when you’re playing an RPG type game, it seems rightly relevant (IMO). Personally, I’m not disappointed by the ninja theme (i.e., not fitting into the overall fantasy theme), but I do think the ninja artwork is a little uninspired. Especially considering how much $$$ you likely have to shell out to pull one. If it’s done in a particular art style that I don’t know, then I admit my ignorance on that.

3 Likes

The ninja design arts lacks of details compared to regular heroes.

Purple Ametrines arts also looks really ugly.

Only green jade arts the decent one among all of them.

3 Likes

How do the 4* heroes look to you?Deserve it

Now that all depends on who her target is…

(I can’t believe I have enough free time to do this…)

10 Likes

Imagine Oni Curse fortnite dances over his/her dead body :rofl:

Great, Teletubbies tower is the next event. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Wife found a maxed troop and emblemed team with 2 Ninjas. Their 5% tile dodge (family bonus) was surprisingly effective.

5 Likes

Dawa and Friar Tuck were my pulls, how about not including common pulls in future new releases? How was Friar Tuck a ninja? 100 coins for a pull seems excessive, 20 would be better, I spent all my gems and got stuff I had pulled dozens of times, this event was a disappointment for me.

3 Likes

I though Shale was usefull and can replace Rigard-C, and Shale is the only one cleanser red available right now (outside very hard to chase Zimkitha)… but I was wrong :man_facepalming:

Shale mana speed is more then Very Slow Hero (15 tiles :astonished:), so this should be named as Very very slow hero! :worried:

And shale only cleanse and regenarete HP without +att… :sweat_smile: Very bad hero, He need buff!

2 Likes

I’m late to the party, but I think cobalt is insanely powerful…

X3 mana does 260% direct damage with 100% bypass of defense? He just one shot 4 heroes at once and 2 had full health…

Wow… just wow

1 Like

Cookie Settings