🏯 Ninja Hero Thoughts & Discussion Thread

I got Sapphire yesterday. Looks very interesting. Not sure if she will leapfrog Triton as next blue to work on, but am going to need to play with her a bit to get the hang of different mana charge effects and where the sweet spot between likelihood of tiles vs outcome of effect comes in.

Will have to keep an eye out for vids of them getting used in attack

1 Like

Made x15 and got only S1 3* heroes. Ninja Brienne and assasin Bane at most:)

1 Like

yeah i saw the vid too but its not emblemed yet , imo purpose of tank is to hold as long as possible and let wing and flank do the job , it ll be heartbreaking if you already maxed mana and get cut 10% in every 5-tile , imo she can be promising tank

1 Like

Apologies if it has already been asked, but do you think Ninjas are better than Valhallas? I have painfully earned some gems, so do you suggest me to use them for Ninja summon or for Valhalla summon? (Even though I know that I will probably end up getting only S1 heroes in either case :stuck_out_tongue: )

@Guvnor @zephyr1 may I ask your opinion, since as beta testers you have more experience on using both Valhalla and Ninja heroes?

I believe that Valhalla has better overall odds of getting a 5* hero, but you might want to double check that with someone. Additionally, I think the Valhalla 5* are more versatile in the sense that you can use them on defense and not have to worry about the charge mechanic. They just do what they do.

Another thing with Valhalla is that it also has some excellent 4* heroes that can be used for war teams and such as well as good 3* heroes for those 3* raid tourneys.

4 Likes

I’m in the same pickle. Have saved up some nice gems that I’m willing to finally sink into something. Until now I was sort of fixated on GIFJION but now I’m thinking of trying to go for Garnet. Or even invest in costumes? My brain is spinning…

Thank you for your suggestions!

1 Like

Yes, I think they are too strong:

• Ninjas have the same power as the strongest costumed heroes, but ninjas have also a family bonus, unlike costumed ones.
  • And it seems ninjas have a super-fast mana speed.
  • Moreover, ninjas “grow” faster and cheaper than costumed heroes.

This all makes them obviously stronger than any other hero.

Why did ninjas get so many benefits?
In my opinion, ninjas need to be balanced with heroes from other families, otherwise the disbalance will be very unpleasant.

Best wishes,
:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

me, too. I will level him and Santana on 3.70 has to wait

Ninja heroes are not balanced, period.
They will probably have another Telluria-kind effect on the game.

This game is not serious anymore about new features/heroes. There’s only one goal in mind, and we know what it is.

Now i sit and wait to see what is gonna happen next.
Probably bake some pop corn.

10 Likes

I think so. look at cobalt. He is the new telluria…

Lol, same here. Worked so hard on Sartana. Well, she will have to wait even longer now :wink:

Not so negative all! The game must evolve, otherwise it gets the same old again and again, which would be worse than trying new stuff to keep it exciting…

2 Likes

@Guvnor I might have missed it, but maybe it wasn’t asked before:

Can you clarify how a Ninja will behave/charge in Rush war and Rush Tournaments?

2 Likes

So while other heroes are the same or sped up, ninja heroes are actually weaker in rush tournaments!

1 Like

Thanks for the help @FighterJack

So I assume correct, that multiple charges are possible but the tiles per charge is slower? Or is it only step one which can be released?

I don’t know. My guess is that you can still get multiple charges, but instead of 4.9 tiles for each charge it is 6.5.

If Cobalt bypasses enemy buffs, can he still proc Jinx? I assume yes

This might be off topic, but I couldnt find another thread discussing actual mechanics of the Ninja Tower.

My question is:

If a hero is already dead, how can he be cursed?

2 Likes
3 Likes

The artificial difficulty is starting to get more and more noticeable. Unless you are a super whale you will be at a net gain in items and general stuff. Artificial Difficulty in video game is not a good look and at best at #1 you get 2 nodes filled on your 5 star hero.

With the most humblest way as I possibly can. I do good at this game but I am personally not having fun with this quest at level 39 and I got to think of the rest as well. This is not accessible for a lot players to participate in.

1 Like

Cookie Settings