šŸÆ Ninja Hero Thoughts & Discussion Thread

I donā€™t have enough emblems to replace Finley with Cobalt, but Cobalt is super dangerous on defenseā€”especially with BK for attack+ and Odin for mana+

1 Like

Hmmm, thanks. Thatā€™s the idea, Blacky is the other flankā€¦ My tank, Zeline, the weak spot, but hoping sheā€™ll do her def down bitā€¦

Currently I have Vela +20 in that spot, Cobalt is +13. Asking cos their skills work opposite to eachother, Vela does a little damage fast and often, emblems give her some def stats, Cobalt does a lot of damage but delayed (hopefully!)

@ferg these are some incredibly astute observations about Jade.

I want to like her so much more, but sheā€™s missing that je ne sais quoi.

At current form sheā€™s a substandard +9 dragger as my tank.

Well, did four pulls with the tokens from the offer, and got Onyx (and Reuben, finally)! Thought my luck must be good, so I did a 10 pullā€¦ and got another Onyx! Not that Iā€™m complaining, he seems like an awesome hero, but variety, you know?

Well, I have two Seshats maxed, I guess I could have two Onyxs.

Sorry Zulag, back of the line again!

2 Likes

26 posts were merged into an existing topic: :japanese_castle: [Dec 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Is mica dawaā€™s brother?

3 Likes

I did a little better this time around. I like the tower. Just completing it gives a bunch of emblems along the way. It fixes the issue of people constantly replaying levels for better boards. I recorded my last 4 runs. I used the good items on the last 10 levels

15 Likes

Is it worth keeping a 2nd Sapphire? Got 2 this round and I dont see the normal threads discussing what the player base think about the new cards.

Well, I can say that Iā€™m currently leveling a 2nd Sapphire and Ametrine. Only kept one Shale though, heā€™s kinda superfluous with BT around.

1 Like

The only value a second Shale has to boost Ninjas to 3 in events that limit the use of heroes (war and Legends) to get the max fam bonus(dodge and counterattack) by running 2x 3 unique Ninja teams

Thanks for uploading. I learned a lot from your event videos, please keep it going :thumbsup:

Good point. A second Shale would give two full ninja 4* teams. Iā€™ll have to remember that next tower; if I get another Iā€™ll keep him.

Has anyone collected any data on how often ninjas are dodging and bypassing?
I know without recording the info to analyze it doesnā€™t really mean anything but it seems the ninjas dodge at a higher rate than what is listed on the cards.

I donā€™t know, but I just raided a team with Onyx, C Kadi, Garnet, Odin and Cobalt and had zero shot of winning. Dodge city and then got obliterated by on shot from Odin and Cobalt. Theyā€™re OP , but we get to look forward to more OP bs in S4 and The Villains. Whatā€™s irritating even more is they killed my two best heroes in Tell and Vela, ā€œ because they were too strong ā€œ then give us this ā– ā– ā– ā– . Pfftt get bent Zynga/Sg.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna use garnet as my tank on defense.
Is it worth it to get last node +4% mana?
I have level 11 mana troops.

Thanks ahead everyone

The 1st time this was introduced I didnā€™t pay it any attention. I donā€™t participate in the monthly events like I did when I 1st started playing. I started my Ninja tower in the last 15 hours of ending and enjoyed it to my surprise. I wonā€™t let the next get by me without starting a lot earlier.

2 Likes

Garnet is essentially Grazul with a Ferrari engine. Her level 1 special is pretty much similar except she charges 1 tile faster (with mana breaks added in). On top of that you can hold on to her special and get a bigger heal. Unlike Grazul, her heal comes in the form of health boost so she can overheal and counter the -HP of Alfrikke. Further more, you can run her with other ninjas in your set up for a % dodge and counter.
Everyone complains about heroes that are too strong on defense. Well, Garnet is too strong on offence and makes raiding too easy. I like my raids to be challenging so I feel I have accomplished something. She needs to be nerfed.

p/s Just in case people donā€™t get it, this is a tongue-in-cheek reference to all the ā€˜this hero is too stronk, please nerfā€™
p/p/s Garnet is probably a bit overpowered
p/p/p/s Please donā€™t nerf my Garnet

3 Likes

Actually, everyone needs a nerf.

Game would finally become enjoyable if it wasnā€™t about who gets to fire their special first.

4 Likes

lmao. almond joy bar this time @genuineness. I said due to synergy on offense. jelly I donā€™t have her, but I am enjoying the challenge (and occasional frustration which makes me more determined) of trying to find viable options on taking her and her masked pals down. :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

She has great synergy with other Ninjas. Dodge and counter??? Thats just stupid! NERF!
Also she is great with Black Knight (who is otherwise a fair and balanced hero). With Garnet, not only does she boost his health, she is able to block all nasty status effects on BK. When your opponent fires their sniper like Marjana at a boosted health BK and his ā€˜flesh woundā€™ procs, it is like rubbing salt in your (flesh) wound. He doesnā€™t even get the burn DOT!

3 Likes