🏯 Ninja Hero Thoughts & Discussion Thread

I don’t even mean that they are too powerful. Imho only Cobalt goes over the edge Finley-style.

It’s just their artwork, special animation, even the skill design are out of place.

Possibly the most conspicuous ninjas to ever exist.

History has it that Mica was never allowed on the night raids with the rest of the team.

1 Like

Jade, the design is too bad and it loses its competitiveness. It took a lot of diamonds for players to get it. It is much worse than Kadilen Costume. It is recommended to change all the allies for 1x 2x. Thank you.

1 Like

Cobalt is a beast in Titan raids. Charge is so quick and you only need to charge once to hit one.

Beast is a vast overstatement. He does direct damage which isn’t that great on a titan. His secondary effect to bypass buffs is not very needed on Titans (rare Red titans maybe). If I were to make a list of blue heroes and where they rank on Titans, I doubt Cobalt would make the top 10.

His attack is + 800 so tile damage is very good and his health of +1400 keeps him alive. I would like to know which 10 blue heroes you would place above him considering that he is 1/5 heroes attacking.
Above numbers without any emblems.

Honestly the hardest part of the ninjas is when you get multiple on a def and they just start dodging like noones business. To me that needs to be dropped, or reduced greatly. The counter is fine IMO.

My response was based on your mana charging comment. Here is a rough guess as to top blue heroes for titans.

Attack buff: Miki (alternatives include Tarlak and Ranvir), Kiril
Elemental Defense down: Frida and King Arthur
Defense down: Athena, Isarnia, costume Kiril, costume Magni, Finley, Grimm, Frank
Crit up: Vela
Enemy attack down: Vela, Alice
Healer/mana buffer: Ariel
Share damage/small heal: Aegir
Tile enhancer: Jott

So an ideal titan team is probably Miki, Athena, Frida. I’m guessing Vela would be a fourth for the crit boost and attack down on the enemy.

If you just want extra tile damage Cobalt can help there. I’d rather have Isarnia with costume bonus to get an even higher attack stat and provide another defense down option. I’m sure someone can weigh in on an optimal blue titan team better than I could.

Cobalt is good for tile damage and he has good HP. I stand by my original statement that saying he is a beast on titans is an overstatement.

2 Likes

Some time has passed since Ninjas are out…
What are your opinions on Onyx? Is he A material?
Worth the ascension?

1 Like

I ascended Onyx recently and I love him :ok_hand: Garnet is also amazing!

1 Like

On a side note, i ascended cobalt and i love him, just can’t find reviews or opinions on Onyx .
I have him sitting at 70 with sartana costume and bera.
My other maxed 5s are Ursena Alfrike Clarissa and domitia costume.
I can’t emblem sartana and bera feels a waste with domitia and clarissa poison damage already there.
As for onyx i could emblem him up to +7 and offensively u can always choose when to cast him. That’s why I’m wondering

I have both Onyx and C-Sartana maxed, and I prefer Onyx

1 Like

What uses are you looking for? We run purple tanks and I took Onyx to +14.
Joon+9, Grazul+10, Onyx+14, Vela+17, Kingston+18

They were one-shot way too often. I went back to Marjana+14, Vela+17, C. Rigard+19, Neith, Kingston+18

However, on offense he is a beast. Get Onyx to mana x3, fire Attack Up, then Defense down then watch Onyx melt the defense.

I may pull the emblems off and give them back to Neith though.

1 Like

Yeah, he’s an A. All the ninjas are except Jade, who is a C at best. The one I got: Jade. Figures.

5 Likes

Jade and Shale were the ninjas I got the first time. Holy crap! Reading the reviews, I think I got the worst ninjas. Jade is too passive and Shale is worse than c. Rigard.:man_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

I got Onyx at +8. On offence he’s A+. On defence he’s bad as a tank or a flank. For some to me unknown reason he’s ok as a wing.

3 Likes

Moved Garnet into the tank position had have been pretty happy with performance so far.

Just curious, who are your flanks on Garnet tank ? Thanks

Costume Kaliden and alfrike

Cool I just got Garnet maxed , I love her on hard map levels and raids, have a good one !

1 Like