🏯 Ninja Hero Thoughts & Discussion Thread

I have made some Shale calculations.
My conclusion is that she has good stats and if you want to go further and emblem her you can have a kind of red Aeron without spending 4☆ mats.

Def/HP path

Sword route

Is she better than c.Rigard? No. However , in a green meta, we can consider her, depending on each roster.

Shes cheap to do and may be worth it.

2 Likes

I have Mica maxed and was considering taking emblems from Telly to bump him to +19 and give him a shot at tank. My only concerns are that purple has some really strong dispellers and Mica’s special doesn’t hurt the opposition. Anyone out there used him at tank or faced him as tank? I think fielding a yellow tank is tough in general since purple is loaded with heavy hitters.

Sadly, I’ve taken Mica off of my defense completely. It appears he’s been my weak link on my defense, despite not using him as a tank, since he’s only talent 9. I share your same opinion, too many purples that dispel makes me disregard him as a tank. To me, I would be happy to see him as a tank as I am with a Vivica tank.

In my mind, he’s better off as a strictly offense hero. The 33% mana gain is a welcomed asset to Alfrike.

Once I removed him and traded him for Freya, doubling up dark. Holding a steady +2600 cups again.

1 Like

I thought about it but my biggest concern is how vulnerable he’ll be to defense down heroes, which turn your spirit link against you. I’m thinking he’s maybe a better flank.

1 Like

Telluria is a weak link now and Garnet is a better flank than tank. A costume Kadilen tank with that setup could be real nice. Emblem competition with Freya though. Still some work there to do IMO. Great heroes though.

Thoughts on Cobalt vs Onyx on offense?

Thanks. I plan to do some videos soon when I have some time :vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

Mica with Heimdall is a good combination

Offtop - which program you use to get an images?

1 Like

You can find the app in google play.

Ep toolbox

1 Like

Could you please tell me the emblem path and troop of this ametrine?

1 Like

Sure thing.

20 ninjas

1 Like

That may be so, but I’m good with it now. While my favorite thing is to tweak the defense, as long as a defense holds 2600, it’s acceptable to me. (Kadilen will likely never see mats).

Hello, I’m leveling Garnrt right now, does she make a good flank for Telluria ?

I’ve not run her as a lone Ninja on Tell flank, however I’ve fought a team with her on the right flank and I can see where she could be an issue. I won the battle, but not after having to wait for the teams resistance to ailments wore off cause I was sure I didn’t need a debuffer which could have been a costly mistake, overall the board won the day with tile damage doing the service than my offensive team make up.

Thanks, I know I want her on offense, but thought to see what others think, I;m running QoH on right flank now, but shes a Paliden so dont have emblems there, thanks again

Hello, as you know, telluria and vela have disturbed the balance of the game. You could only fix it with two edits in a row. The new ninja heroes will also disrupt the game balances. Please arrange the ninja heroes before it’s too late. If you follow facebook groups and forum effectively, you will see players’ complaints. Thanks.

Workin on Garnet now, and will soon have her maxed. Should I replace Jean-Francois eith her on my defense?
My current defense is:

Seshat+19, Magni w/costume+20, Heimdall+19, Jean-Francois+18, Joon w/costume+19

I wouldn’t place her in your team. Heimdall is a healer tank that rezzes and boosts attack. You’d be wasting the attack boost and exposing your defense to 4 columns of tiles of opportunity for the attackers to charge with little counterpunch. If anything, I’d move JF to a wing spot and flank Heimdall with your heaviest strikers (Magni and Joon C) to gain the benefit of off tiles for attack hopefully timed with Heimdall’s attack boost.

Stop asking for nerfs

5 Likes

I think I am in the right spot this time. So, the 5* ninjas are way OP. are the 4* just as OP? I have (5) 4* and will completely give them their 4th chevrons is they are that good