šŸÆ Ninja Hero Thoughts & Discussion Thread

Just to make you more happy. Thatā€™s Cobalt in defense and only on 2nd charge.

Feel free to compare damageā€¦ Lol

No one ever hit like that hard without any Atk Buff (Defensive 800+ damage to 3 person? And
Offensive 600+ damage to 3 person? Without any buff?)
Even Killhare just hit less than 400 to all in Offense and give Def down to her teams.

I just hope that SG will fix the counter Reflect asap and Nerf his damage. Not like crappy next year or other uncertain time table.
IMG_20201020_125422

So letā€™s relax in this broken game

4 Likes

with this team composition:

i donā€™t expect any defense to not be some kind of a struggle.

better team composition and cobalt would have never got that off. plus with the wizard proc, which isnā€™t consistent, you just used an edge case to make a point and edge cases are not what makes a good defense team

3 Likes

With Telluria nowadays

I donā€™t see any reason of him not to proc his skill unless he is in 3rd charge and you got a good board.

And he got one of the Best talent that suit him very well (Wizard) which you can choose all sword part and there is another Sword on the last path Emblem (4%) and have a chance to deal more damage when you got Buff.

He can sits 923 Atk with 741 def 1543 HP on full emblem which is ridiculously good.
And even on defense with 1st charge he can hit easily 600+ damage to one enemy.

Justuslebeau, the first post i can agree with. There is way too much negativity here and imo, itā€™s directed at SG, not the Ninja heroes. There are some who will trash anything SG doesā€¦Why do these folk not simply stop playing?

2 Likes

Finally someone talking some sense :clap:t2:

He uses the most extreme case in existence to justify the game being broken.

2 Likes

The ā€œGTCā€ combo :joy:. Please explain the synergy here. The only reason GTV even became a thing is because of the undeniable synergy that Vela used to have with Telluria. But those days are over and so are the GTX acronyms.

Iā€™m aware of the defense buff. If anything, itā€™s the defense buff that is hurting the game and needs to be reevaluated. Nerfing heroes because theyā€™re too strong on defense instead of addressing the reason theyā€™re so strong on defense is lunacy.

4 Likes

What is it that you think makes this such an urgent problem to be so up in arms about it? His damage is higher than youā€™ve seen. Ok. And how is this hurting you? Canā€™t fill your raid chests? Highly unlikely. ā€œUnfairā€ war? Nope. Needlessly extrapolating into the future about imagined meta disruption? Bingo.

6 Likes

Hopefully I wonā€™t see yourself put like this or else Iā€™m gonna laugh you off on this forum XD if cobalt didnā€™t change and stay like this. :wink:

how many snipers donā€™t do that?

2 Likes

To one, this guy able to do that to 3 in 2 charge.

I think the problem is in defense where he gets additional 20% attack, so he doesnā€™t just hit 600-700, but 800-900++. Iā€™m not too sure if SG beta tested heroes on defense with +20emblems and maxed troop. As far as I know, the previously broken environment by GTV combo was lead because of failure to do this.

So how would you address the reason why they are so strong on defense then to not let other people be a lunatic in your mind?

Extra 20% damage and defense has been there since the beginning of the game. Emblems and their path has been there way before the new heroes. Itā€™ll be very irresponsible not to test them considering of all of these criteria. Please be respectable to others on your answers.

have any vids youā€™d like to share to show how ā€œhighly devastating this monstrosity devs has created really is that will bring the entire gaming world to itā€™s knees begging for mercyā€?

cause i would love to seeā€¦

and yes testers tested the ninjas

and yes there was some typical jump the gun conclusions screaming certain doom
then there was the more logical side saying ā€œtheir charges are random, never know what skill theyā€™re going to fire, in edge cases sure theyā€™re tough, but in the common cases theyā€™re no more challenging than typical heroes, even less challenging more often than more challengingā€ā€¦

4 Likes

I posted it in my original comment btw.

Is tester tested it in defense with highest emblem and highest troop? I tried to do their damage calculation following SolemnWolf method too. While on offense they may seems to be ā€œdefinitely strongest damage Iā€™ve seenā€. Their defense damage seems quite absurd to be honest. Their attack is too high for the skill percentage (or vise versa) and +20% damage boost just push it even over the edge.

True, the only silver lighting in the defense for them is just the randomness of firing. Not too sure if theyā€™re less challenging though, they seems to be highly devastating when they fires on >1 charge. First charge is fine.

Btw, Iā€™m not exaggerating that the whole gaming world will end and weā€™re left crying (seriously? Lol). Iā€™m stating these facts based on their last decision to ā€œbring balance to the gameā€. Iā€™m just stating things based on their intention, if that still holds, of course. I also said that bunnies, while high damage, is still balance because it comes with negative effect. So, Iā€™m here to question this aspect of the game.

2 Likes

This has been logged as a defectā€¦

See my other posts both in that thread and in here discussing that.

It is dependant on either the cast order or the expiry order of the buffs and needs looking at.

She is not too powerful! She is on Par with the ones you just mentioned. And I donā€™t have those, not GRAVE, Nor Mother North and the list goes on and on and on.

Mine is yet a baby. But i find shes so good on offense if you need something grazul like you can always trigger her first charge. This will give you a little heal but the good thing is that if your heroes have full hp it adds like extra hp. Is like a snowball while you protect from aliments.

The second charge is so good because works like a fast speed hero and adds 400hp like gillinbursti.

Im not interested in saying shes better or not than GM , that has to say it someone that has tried both. I assume one is better on defense and other in offense. Both great heroes. Both more than usable

2 Likes

Cobaltā€™s card specifically mentions counterattacks as being bypassed

On the second attempt, Cobalt 1st charge deal 658 damage to Rigard-C+17 (def path). Not bad.
But with RNG cast skill on 1st/2nd/3rd charge are not optimal on defense IMO.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :japanese_castle: [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion