🏯 Ninja Hero Thoughts & Discussion Thread

Heroes that add uncertainty can be irritating on defense, especially if their first charge does something irritating enough, because the attacker needs to decide whether to risk it or take them out. For that reason, these kind of heroes can be considered for flank and wing. After all, the attacker is supposed to win. It’s up to the attacker to avoid bad things happening.

If i look at Jade she’s on 819 1446 max and monk. Why shouldn’t she be a great tank?

8 Likes

Horrible. It’s like putting an idea of another game inside E&P. The Goblin balloon was once a failure. Now that event is another horrible idea. Why not try to implement the suggestions for improvement in what already exists in the game? Honestly, it’s making you want to stop playing.

8 Likes

I did 54 pulls total at the Ninja gate.
I wasn’t very lucky & end up with…

I am not complaining about having those new heroes.
But wished I pulled a 5* Ninja hero.

No ninja today summoning, but…

I’m definitely not sad, I don’t have many options for my defense so I hope she can help me in some way, i’m thinking in put her on left flank, beside Costume Richard as tank, what about guys?

1 Like

This belongs more in the summoning thread 🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Portal - Summons, Stats, Results & Offers.

But anyways the chance to pull any 5* ninja in 54 pulls is ~41.88%. It will take 69 pulls (~$182 for 70 pulls which is the most economic way to get there) to have a better than even chance to get a 5* ninja.

3 Likes

Interesting video, but you were blessed with a really good board that kept emptying itself. I think I’ll wait until the next tower before doing any pulls for these heroes.

1 Like

I meant, I’m not sure why they (SG) didnt give us the option to pick what charge level when placing on our def team. So like costumes we should be able to select which charge they use their special. It would provide a lot more versatility to the heros on def.

1 Like

Did anyone else’s deal of the day for the Ninja event just disappear? I brought today’s deal it was freezing up got the deal than it disappeared and haven’t seen it since .

Also the board is from an other game :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

The problem of this. That are so many fi… y rich people who already summoned around 700 pulls each… in a couple of hours. That’s just disgusting. Even if the rewards are underwhelming… The 5* hero are okay. But the troops? Not in a this world I stop leveling a mana troop almost at 30, to start leveling those new troops. Back to scratch? Not me.

2 Likes

Just got the pop up when I opened the game. Looks like it said “Greed of the Ninja”. Well at least they are being more honest.

1 Like

They are faster than very fast. 4.9 tiles to charge them up without mana troops.

2 Likes

I like Amentrine’s design, but aren’t ninjas supposed to be stealthy? Bright purple outfit doesn’t seem like the best approach to achieve that to me.

Of course if I’d get any of 5* ninjas, especially Garnet, I would be very happy. Especially since I considered taking ToL Ultimate offer this Sunday but SG crushed my hopes to dust once again. :cry:

My thoughts is shoulda just kept ToL and stop with this Kinda thing as it smells alot like a grab... should focus on what is good and not what just makes more as ppl Will be spending alot to get these new hero’s and troops for bragging rights then the mats to max them,

Just a bit much but that’s just my opinion

2 Likes

These new ninja designs dont look worthy of legendary/epic status at all, they look more like new 1* heroes added to the game. I wont be using any diamonds on this event ever if they stay like that.

6 Likes

I’m waiting on ascension materials for GM and pulled Garnet. She like better faster Grazul. I’m actually thinking about passing on ascending GM when i finally get my rings. Somebody tell me I’m crazy please

2 Likes

Nop, you are not crazy. Id love to pull Garnet and i have grazul. She seems like a fussion between grazul and heimdall(without the resurrect) . Shes too powerful.
So whatever you pick i think there isnt a no brainer pick. Unless you need GM for defense

5 Likes

I did a 5 pull and got the usual garbage & 4* Sapphire. At least she’ll be easy for me to level and I get to experiment with the charge mechanic first hand. Reserving judgement until I get a better sense with playing her although I agree Garnet is definitely a hero I would want since no Grazul for me.

I do have JF and am not too sure which would be more successful on offense. I think Garnet would be but also have a ton of emblems waiting for GM which I think would be better overall and can really use him on defense. Most of my alliance said the same thing as you did and that was my thinking also

thanks

Cookie Settings