šŸÆ Ninja Hero Thoughts & Discussion Thread

Sweet! When I have a chance to play this, Iā€™m all over it. Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: :japanese_castle: [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

A post was merged into an existing topic: :japanese_castle: [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

ninjas are a crapshoot in defense teams

either vfast, average, or very slow

should be no issue killing them if they fire very slow. think thatā€™s the balance system already in place for the ninjas on defense.

2 Likes

STAY ON TOPIC!!!

THIS IS NOT A TOPIC FOR DISCUSSING THE NINJA TOWER.

That is THIS thread: šŸÆ [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

1 Like

The blue one flanking is an interesting flank for tell.

I just maxed mica and his stats are tank worthy, but I canā€™t resolve myself to reset tell at this stage to try him as a tankā€¦

1 Like

interesting?.

i guess since never know how long heā€™ll wait to fire.

but his vslow charge is the most devastating, should be very low to no chance of him firing that off

reason we donā€™t see owl, alfrike, etc in defenses outside of vfast tourneys

good news though as even in vfast tourneys, the ninjas 3rd charge specials will still be vslow

4 Likes

Well at least donā€™t take Mitsuko against him x_x
Also we see more and more alfrike in tourney defense and sheā€™s not doing that bad

i havenā€™t seen alfrike outside of vfast tourneys

but thanks for the tip and will keep an eye out

Can someone post the full screen photos of cobalt and onyx? Like when you select the card and click the magnifier.

Have not been RNG blessed with Onyx. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Itā€™s the same view as when you see them in the Portal :wink:

Edit:

@Mr.Spock (and anyone else reading now) I have added the artwork for the 8 ninja heroes to the OP. I also plan on adding in All-in-one infographics when I get the final go-ahead from the Content Creators.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just trying to get them on the black background for video thumbnails. I found a few released images on Google on that grey background but only a few were available.

I made some pulls for this event and I got Jade (if only I had got Cobalt, as this ninja caused me a lot of trouble along the ninja tower).

Regarding the mana charge, I have tested Jade in some regular battles both with attack and defense troops, and she charges very randomly. Sometimes slow, sometimes really fast. As a tank, she could be useful, but I donā€™t find ninjas reliable on defense. In fact, if I could choose that they would attack with the 300% of charge, that would be interesting.

1 Like

Did a 10 pull and a couple singlesā€¦ landed Ametrine and Sapphire plus Zulag. Not bad. These 2 4* have about 5* attack power, might be good to round out a couple war teams.

Anyone know how the charge heroes will work for rush attack? Maybe I missed it.

@Mr.Spock hereā€™s Onyx

@Guvnor just looked and heā€™s missing from OP :wink:

1 Like

Has been answered previously;

The rule for Rush Attack Tournaments is:

ā€œAll heroes mana speeds are set to very fastā€

So Ninjaā€™s mana speed of ā€œchargeā€ is replaced with ā€œVery Fastā€ meaning that they get +100% charge for every 6.5 tiles (un-mana-broken).

Edit: Have added it to the OP for visibility.

Also I had added Onyxā€™s artworkā€¦ dumb thing was just in a hidden section lol.

2 Likes

Game Gods were kind to meā€¦

Screenshot_20201019-145007_Empires

1 Like

All in all I got two Sapphires and two Shales. I can put two in flanks and never need the third charge.

2 Likes