🏯 Ninja Hero Thoughts & Discussion Thread

Haha!

Thanks @mogulemon

Do you still think this ninja AI is daft? @Grumpigamer.

The AI looks good to me. Regardless of charge, Garnet fired when close to death.

However…
It appears that multiple ninja defense dodge is counterproductive for the mana gain

:point_up_2:2 tiles

10 tiles

Another dodge for 12 tiles. Still not 200%

And 15 tiles later. Still not 300%!

The second match was gold @mogulemon
I counted 15 tiles, no dodges and not at 200%!

I’m also looking forward to fighting defense ninjas.
I think the AI will make me sweat a bit.

But even if this:

Is spot on.

That very very slow potential.
And what looked to me like, very very very slow :rofl:

Will not keep them in my raid buttons for long.

6 Likes

Of the eight these artworks, seven are on one theme: “A ninja is prepared to attack.”

But a ninja can be relaxed or naughty, he can study you, eat sushi and drink sake …

Seven artworks on one theme: it’s a bit boring.

Only Cobalt looks different, but here he looks more like a samurai, not a ninja.
:smiling_imp:

1 Like

What do you think?

11 Likes

Thanks for posting your grading of the Ninjas. Congrats on getting a 4* Ninja. I have done 50x pulls so far and managed to snag Ametrine and Sappire. I think these 4*'s would be pretty fun in the 4* Raid Tourney’s.

The artwork is correct because Cobalt uses a ninjatō (shinobigatana) rather than the “curved” katana used by the samurai.
However, in historical fact, shinobigatana is often carried from the left shoulder to the right hip, but in the artwork it is the opposite.

3 Likes

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: :japanese_castle: [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

In this YouTube videos, cobalt+20 basically massacre the whole team at 800-900 damage/person. Isn’t this needs to be tone down? Yes, I’m calling for a nerf cause I can’t imagine war where Vela+20 who hits for 200/person will be replaced by cobalt+20. It won’t be fun for anyone, even for those top50 alliances.

Repeated useless question is why can’t SG test their heroes properly before they release them? I thought preserving balance is your main goal?

@Guvnor, @Petri , is there a way this concern can be raised to whoever supposed to handle this?

10 Likes

I was lucky and got onyx from a single pull.
Should i max him or bera?
My other maxed 5s are alfrike,domitia, ursena,clarissa.
I also have tibs costume +19 and rigard costume +19

If i were u, i prefer the ninja

1 Like

When paying with a ninja hero on attack, I understand you can wait to use their special when mana charged x1, x2 or x3. My question is when the hero is on defence like the teams we play in the tower or in raids, how does the special work, does the game just randomly decide when to use the special at what mana charge, as it were? Sometimes at charge 2, sometimes 1 sometimes 3. Is it just completely random or is there some logic to it?

1 Like

It’s random, just like those in ninja tower

2 Likes

Ive just pulled Garnet. I think that her first skill lvl is at Grazul lvl(better for me that i dont have a mana red troop to charge grazul) and the second skill is Heimdall level so overall Garnet is one of the best Ninjas around, at least from the support group.

Would be Garnet a good tank hero? Or she shines only on offensive

2 Likes

Onyx should dispell buffs first - then hit the target…

Not only is cobalt broken, he is wizard. He bypasses buffs and jinxes enemies. That damage is insane and he makes killhare look like an amateur.

3 Likes

4* Ninjas may be powerful in 4* tournaments. I think it’s a strength to be able to charge with 6 tiles without mana troops.

2 Likes

they are overpowered, we already knew it before their release, now its confirmed they are absolutely overpowered at a point that Grave/tellu/vela are just joke. These heroes rock on defense and offense, they are crazy mana speed, crazy skills, crazy stats

If they dont nerf them the game is broken, but they need to sell them for several round before we see them in the remake of tellu/vela drama

i want to spend to pull them…but i dont want to loose 1k $ after 4 months like for tellu-vela
so i ll wait at least 6 months before spending on this portals

1 Like

A lot of us are faced with the same decision right now and it sucks. Are we to assume this is a new business model strategy for SG - introducing OP heroes, get us to spend $thousands, then only to see them nerfed?

3 Likes

Pulled Cobalt AND Garnet in a 10-Pull, what a lucky Saturday for me, both seem fantastic!

4 Likes

@Petri I think that Shale needs a rework. She needs to clean all allies from the 2nd lvl of the ability. Otherwise i doubt her being used. The weakest of the ninjas by far

3 Likes

Isnt this the Ninja HERO thread?

Cookie Settings