Next Yellow, Justice or Musashi

Need another yellow attacker, desperately.
Im playing the slow game so if i waist mats on these two before i get Poseidon or Odin im not to worried. :grin:
Justice costume could lean me towards her, Musashi could go high attack with emblems.

These are my other leveled Yellows

Thanks, all comments would be helpful :grin:

100% musashi.

Justice costume is a whole other level, but the chances of that are low. I have a Justice at 4/80 that I only ever use in trials - I usually don’t even use her in VF formats.

Musashi gives you a very high attack, he is fast, and gets a good solid hit on 3 especially when paired with a buffer/debuffer (I run Mist, Musashi and C Joon together). You have Gazelle which would works great.

His self heal is usually dismissed, but if you run him in a yellow stack then it actually ends up being quite decent.

6 Likes

All of this :point_up_2:

My poor Justice gets to run out once every two months for three levels of ninja tower and that’s it😓

3 Likes

I third the Musashi suggestion. I have costume justice with 19 emblems. Still not very good. When I get a useful paladin I’m going to strip those emblems like it’s prom night.

4 Likes

+1 to all above comments. Justice is really a purpose-built tank, and not terribly useful on offense regardless of emblems.

3 Likes

That is, without a doubt, the funniest thing I have read in the forums in quite a while. Thank you very much for the laugh :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t disagree, I would pick Musashi. Congrats on that summon by the way!
:+1:

I just wanted to throw Justice a bone. I actually use my maxed Justice (no talents, not to be confused with no talent…) on the reg. She is not great in raid offense due to the current meta, but where I bring her is on legendary quests going for completion and hard stages of S3 where I stack yellow in whatever quantity (3-2, etc.).

The reason being I like to bring one healer. I don’t typically like wasting two hero slots on healers. Sometimes when boards dry up the mobs can be really damaging on quests and hard stages. A single healer and mana pots can only go so far. Justice making them miss is often the difference of a single healer keeping up or not. She is also super durable so basically set her and forget her.

I am F2P so this weighs in as a well, not many hard to get 5’s. Mostly because the hard to get ones are hard to get …

Food for thought, good luck out there!

:beers:

3 Likes

Sounds good. I just tried her at 3/70 in a yellow stack in the fast tournament, she did her job of blinding, worked well at that level, not sure on her stats yet with costume bonus,( but thats like getting the HOTM) but Musashi is looking like the one to get the darts.

I’m sure you wanted non-costume Justice 4^80 with CB, but I have a 4^1 Justice with costume at 4^76 (because costumes level WAY faster), and it looks like her costume form should check in around 700/750/1500 and her 4^1 form with full costume bonus should go for about 540/690/1300. Sorry I can’t help with the 4^80 +CB stats. Give me six weeks or so… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for your input guys :grinning:

2 Likes

Enjoy fine sir. Knock em’ dead!

1 Like

Right on! How did you get him, ToL? Good luck!

:beers:

1 Like

Ive had him for 2 years :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, got him from Atlantis summons

1 Like

Scratch that

2 Likes

Whoa! Titan masher.

20 attack points

1 Like

People are often rude about Musashi, but you gotta dig that crazy attack stat!

2 Likes