Next red and blue projects

I just finished leveling Lancelot, and now I have to decide on the next project:

Reuben (at 3/70 atm)
Carol
Gormek
2nd Wilbur (because better then Gormek, but Gormek gives more variety…)

And for blue I recently maxed Skadi as my first blue 5*. Other blue 5* options I have are Richard or Thorne. Currently leveling a 2nd Grimm, at the moment no other heroes I would like to level

My roster: (gormek is just outside the 4* view)

Coral is a nice hero, if you can emblem her fully. See my comments in the hero discussion thread.

Gormek is sitting at 3/60 since 1,5 years for me.

You mean Carol, right?

I would also opt for her.

If you had Thorne’s costume, i would level him up, since by statistics, he is the best sniper in the game, just a smidge higher than Lianna and Gefjon. Combine him with Glenda, and you’re dealing 580% damage with a 800 some odd sniper (That’s IF you go full attack on Thorne’s costume)

For Thorne’s Agreed, but I don’t, and the chance to get that costume isn’t good, as I’ve stopped spending (not that I spent much). So it’s plain Thorne vs plain Richard. Personally I think I would prefer Richard, as he has a second effect in attack down. Not as useful as attack up or defense down, but still helpful (esp when it flips an sttack-up).

As for red, 2 votes for carol. Gormek was the last vanilla 4* to join my roster, and I don’t really miss him. Wilbur I use very often, so a second copy would be useful in war/tavern (but not that often). So carol it is!

If you have Gormek costume his stats go beefy. I like mine and i use fairly often. Thats true that Wilbur eluded me for two years.

He works really nice in red for me. And those stats are really solid too. So i use him in war and titans and in some soloing content too.

Good luck with your heroes :wink:

Where do you stand on ascension materials and future pulls?

Assuming you have the materials and don’t think you’ll be getting better Legendaries soon I vote Reuben and Richard.

You have good four star depth so I’m not as concerned about building depth. Reuben at 3/70 will take approximately the same amount of xp as a new red.

Also don’t see much about if someone has emblems waiting that could make me change my vote.

FWIW this was a bit hard to write as I’ve defended Carol in other threads so I hate to vote against her. I use her with MN-Buddy-Santa to just overwhelm the other team slowly. Outside of that I’d rather just have Reuben.

Thanks for your insights.
Mats: (not overwhelming, but enough for the of 5* I manage to pull)
Screenshot_20210312-172724
And emblems (plus another 600 wizard ones just out of view)

What I think I’ll do is:
Start with richard with 1* when Grimm 2 is far enough along to get just 2*, and do the same with Reuben and carol; carol the 1* and Reuben the 2*.

1 Like

I’d call that enough materials to “make a mistake” and not have it cause too much of a problem.

I’m not a fan of the dual feeding. It’s probably more food optimal (and if you’re constrained then my point is moot), but then you don’t get the advantage of actually using a hero rather than waiting for both to be leveled.

1 Like

For red, I’ll have to say carol as well. She might not seem like much at first, but the amount of support she gives can prove useful. And also she’s a 4* so she’s easier to level up

In terms of blue, I say Richard. At least he gives attack down

Well, it’s been 4 months and all have been leveled.
(Carol 4/70; Wilbur2 4/70, Gormek 4/70 and Reuben +7)

HA10 has been started up and gave more new S1 5* (no non-S1 as yet…)
So both Thorne and Richard are stuck at 3/70, as Magni had joined the queue, and is now at 3/70 as well, so now waiting on enough food to spent the scopes (together with Sartana for a dark sniper)

The recommended threads keep giving me topics that have been concluded months ago. This is the third/fourth time today I’ve replied to such threads