Next red 5*

Hi i have Marjana and Mitsuko maxed. Khagan has been at 3/70 more then a year now. I was keeping rings hoping for better red 5*. Have 13 rings. Recently Reuben pops up. I am fed up with waiting. Should i max both of them? Or maybe just one of them and wait for better red 5*?

Max Reuben and keep other rings for something else

2 Likes

I definitely would not max both of them right now. You have enough to ascend one and still have some left over if you get someone good soon after. I would easily choose Reuben over Khagan.

1 Like

They have their uses and I have both of them at 4.80, I find them good for wars.
Both of them pairs very well with G. Falcon

1 Like

i just think to prioritize with min avg fast vfast heroe to ascend first…i vote for reuben…Unless you have fast cleanser like grazul vanda, francine , khagan not bad choice…

1 Like

Really depends on your pulling how much do you? Does either hero fit into any of your teams that you currently use that will make it better, for a while until something else comes up and still has future use.

1 Like

It seems like you might be f2p or c2p, so your odds of pulling are a lot lower. You should take advantage of the Heros you got. So just projecting that by the time you get another red 5* you’d probably have 6 more rings. Of the ones you mentioned Rueben would be first and then you can wait a few months to see if something else comes up but the more 5s you ascend the easier it is to get through events and challenges which gets you more materials and gives you more tokens for more chances at pulls. …just the nature of the game.

2 Likes

Update :slight_smile:
I have khagans costume. Should i level Reuben and Khagan?

Take Khagans costume up to 3^70 and test him, then decide if you like him or not

1 Like