Next raid tournament, not scheduled (again)?

Their most serious competitor (way better loot, already have tower event, easier to get heroes) starts with Zombies and finishes with the same two words as E&P

1 Like

Is it just me or does anyone else think it would be a GOOD thing for no raid tournament this week?

The monthly calendar keeps getting more crowded with new/extended events. Except for Atlantis Rises. That has been shortened at least two times since it began. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I would not complain but THEY SHOULD ANNOUNCE IT.
I mean, do you really think it is a good practice that the only calendar we have about events in the game is actually done by players and not by the staff?

That is just nonsense!! What a way to treat the customers by doing them do the workā€¦

9 Likes

It really is getting boring, having to warn that the tournament is not scheduled every week, that there is a mistake that eliminates our attacks in the war, that the HOTMs are getting weaker, that the designer of the heroes is getting badly cartoonish and childish, of not being notified of game changes or being notified at the last minute. But the worst is that we always complain about these things and not be heard. There is a major communication gap between SGG staff and the player base.

It truly discourages the player and makes him look for new options. Iā€™m testing other games, one is almost a copy of E&P, but the heroesā€™ arts are much better than these.

Sometimes it seems that the developers got tired of the game. I am undeniably sad, I like E&P a lot.

Definitely very odd happeningsā€¦

2 weeks straight were Tournament doesnā€™t start and then a mid-week server crash.

Needs sorting out

1 Like

Itā€™s scheduled now. :slight_smile:

Raid tournament is up now. Closing this thread but will comment again if I get any more info.

1 Like