Next Ice and Nature to max

Yeah, I know it’s not what everyone is talking about these days, but if you can take one minute to vote or a few minutes to write an advice about who to max next, I’d really appreciate it :slight_smile: Here is the link to my roster:

For Nature, my choices are between:

• Jade - limit number of emblems, but I have other Ninjas and I like the mana reduction)
  • Athos - Monk as Jade, good for my v. fast team or I could pair him with Milady and D’Artagnan)
  • C2 Elkanen - For him to shine I would need to fully emblem him and this is impossible
  • Augustus - really nice, but I already have a lot of slow Nature healers
  • Ahmose - great hitter, but slow and I don’t have emblems for him
  • Grace - could work well with El Naddaha, but I don’t have many emblems for her
  • Silvaria - finally a stronger def down aside from Frigg and Buddy and I have emblems for her

0 voters

For Ice, I have the dilemma of going for a healer (love them and currently I only have Milena as a 5* healer) or one of the other great utility/ damage dealing heroes

• Healer
  • Damage Dealer

0 voters

And if I go for a healer, should I choose:

• Esme (at 3.70, not a lot of emblems of available)
  • Thanatos (not a lot of emblems available either)
  • Ariel (no costume, not a lot of emblems as well)

0 voters

If I don’t go for a healer, should I max:

• Himeros (I have some emblems, I am building a v. fast team)
  • Milady de Winter (Almost no emblems left)
  • Cinnamon (really great, but I have Frida limit broken already and I would need to strip the emblems from her))
  • Fortuna (love the art, but except for the fact that she dispels first and gives some fiends with attack down, she does not excite me)
  • C. Alasie (former star that I would have loved to have one year ago and I have enough emblems to max her)

0 voters

2 Likes

Loving the idea of a very fast team so that’s the direction I went. All of the blue damage dealers are good, I know every time I see cinnamon I want her dead first because that skill is deadly.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks, Chadmo, I got very lucky with Ice & Fire heroes. And yes, a v. fast team can be quite fun, testing now several combinations with Hippo (Alucard, Garnet, Milena, Amethyst, Motega, Cobalt)

1 Like

Looks great. And if you don’t need Milena’s heal or cleanse, you save up for the 2nd nuclear charge move!

1 Like

I wanted to go with Silvaria. She is solid and I have been using her on my very fast war defense team and she does well. Her team minions are around 150 HP so slight protection. Against burn ailments her beefy minions are about 450 HP with level 12 mana troop.

But, Athos is very fast so he wins lol

For Ice, I voted for C Alasie… at least we know she got nerfed and she is what she is now… still strong and usable.

1 Like

Up for some possible extra votes. Thank you, @Chadmo and @TTT for the feedback and also to those already having voted

1 Like

As you’re working on VF team, Himeros is a good one to max ‘cos of her priority dispel (albeit to target only) especially with the latest buffs from Aether Powers (Ludwig springs to mind!). Also nice to have Glenda’s damage boost for herself and nearby allies.

1 Like