Next hero of the month

At first I wasn’t impressed but since he has exceptional tile damage, he may be worth it. Unfortunately I don’t have the tonics to max him but I think he would be a great addition because besides Elk and Groot, I don’t have any really good nature 5*s

1 Like

Yeah he is awesome. Who used him on beta told he is a great option for wukong on high * titans. Wu doesn’t survive one strike from a 12* titan (even 11* kill him without green banner or axe) and Gregorion generates so much extra damage that compensates.

2 Likes

So use them on Titans and charge their Mana from the get go?

1 Like

Any word on August’s hero of the month?

August will be a holy hero, grandson of Bruce Lee, with fast mana and will hit 3 enemies and give them blind like Joon.

Just be aware that until the release he can be changed and come different

1 Like

Interesting… if he has the speed of Bruce Lee, he should charge his mana with 1 tile! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

He will never be in top rankings defense teams… a nerfed liana… good i can feed this horribly scrapped boss wolf to drake lee as well

How can either of these guys be a nerfed liana when she’s a sniper and they’re not? They have totally different uses unless I’m missing something.

Either way I can’t wait for July!

1 Like

I don’t know I think August looks better although I could use more green 5*s

Do his stats and special remain unchanged?

It is actually between Joon and Hu Tao. It is the missing blind nearby enemies hero. Now we have a single blinder Joon, nearby blinder Drake, and all blinder Hu Tao and Justice.

Love it…that’s how it works huh?

Wu Kong + Kiril + Gregorian + X + Y = someone will get nerfed. I’m guessing X will get nerfed, but probably will end up being Y.

1 Like

I dunno. Wu Kong + Ares + Defense Down + Elemental Def Down + Elemental Link has been a thing for several months at least. I’m hoping that since they didn’t nerf Ares, they probably won’t nerf Gregorion.

1 Like

Is Ares/Gregorian better in that team than Boldtusk/Kiril? Are people really leaving attack buff out in favor of a crit?

1 Like

Ares buffs both attack and crit, so you could potentially get away with just using him. Since Gregorion only buffs crit, though, adding Boldtusk/Kiril would certainly be helpful.

EDIT: Or bear/dragon banners.

1 Like

I want Drake Lee because I am a big fan of Bruce Lee. But it sounds like Gregorion is much better. What are your opinions on this matter?

1 Like

They seems good heroes but the thing is that greens lack heroes that increase titans damage (with the exception of Brienne) and Gregorian will surely have his spot and while Drake lee does nothing new, it is an avreage hero.

It could be good for who find it and don’t have anyone where to put darts but I’ll avoid pulls when it’ll be the HOTM.

1 Like

wait a second … Greg 30% critical + epic troops with critical damage (15% maximum) would be practically a critical hit every two hits.

OMG!! :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Currently, my 5* team would be Gravemaker (currently 1-1), Alasie (almost to 3-70, missing 1 telescope), Zeline (she’s maxed), Delilah (4-63) and Sartana (1-15 … but I have all the materials). Would it be worth it for me to go after Gregorian? I also have Caedmon maxed and working on Hansel.

2 Likes