Next hero of the month

Does anyone have a picture of Gregorian scarred I would just like to see his numbers so I can be utterly disappointed when I don’t get him next month

3 Likes

8 Likes

Any info on the one for August?

Gregorian has such a dorky face.

2 Likes

Is that blonde facial hair giving him that odd look?

Thanks Wormwood! Appreciate the help.

Doesn’t look very impressive. Looks like I might be saving some money next month LOL

30% increase to Crit chance for all heros isn’t something to quickly dismiss, in my opinion.

9 Likes

He hits as hard as Liana does (Atk) and with better health (HP). Liana’s Special strikes harder but doesn’t have the crit chance. I’m intrigued, comparing them…

1 Like

Another green archer character seems a bit weak from a world-building point of view, not that SH have invested heavily in plot!

Following berden and Liana, I think we can move on from the robin hood/legolas vibe; there is a vast, vast ocean of fantasy imagery to draw on.

Gravemaker was a better creative effort.

2 Likes

Interesting point. I don’t have Liana so I wouldn’t know how she performs personally but if you are saying the tile damage is higher than hers then perhaps he may be a considerable option. From the gameplay I have seen of him, he didn’t see very special but I guess we will see when he is released. Personally, the only nature 5* heroes I am personally interested in and would actively pursue would be Liana, Morgan and Locke. I’d love get at least one of these ladies on my roster.

1 Like

My highest green tile dmg thus far is from Melendor because I resisted leveling Skittleskull (slow me no likee)…so Lianna or Gregorion would work for me…but Lianna is definitely prettier. :wink:

6 Likes

This hotm is going to be great. Finally can help with the blue titans. Most importantly hes going to make events easier. I’m very excited about this hotm.

1 Like

He reminds me of Miguel from the Road to Eldorado

Miguel%20playing_400

17 Likes

30% crit for everybody sounds bomb. That’s a pretty frikkin big increase.

1 Like

If those stats hold, he seems like a great addition. I will definitely go for him.

The crit is a big bonus for titan wukong stacks. Especially with blues
And purples.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting to ascend Zeline to her final tier for a long time, and expect to get the final tonic I need in the next round of Shrikewood. Now I have to seriously consider waiting longer, assuming I actually can get Gregorian.

1 Like

30% crit increase + wu attack increase = hmmmmm

2 Likes

Having these stats, would someone be ashamed to put him in the middle?

Cookie Settings