Next green hero to focus on

Hi, just curious if anyone had any thoughts on who I should focus on next. I just finished melendor this morning. I have a 2 compasses and a lot of shields so I could ascend someone or start fresh. Mainly just need someone for wars and maybe titans. I also have heimdall maxed out. I was leaning towards gadeirus but I just got little john the other day.

You should focus on:

See: Forum ToS of my reply

But actually I would finish Shrubbear next. He’s great for tournaments and challenge events.

2 Likes

I agree, Shrubbear is great tank for turney. Next I think Brienne costume is also great and faster to level.

I am going to give you some different advice, with no offense intended for the previous responders.

I don’t know where you are in the game, but to my eye, you have plenty of three-star greens leveled, so I might not work on Shubear next.

I would definitely not work on Skittleskull next. I would only work on Kashhrek if you need a green tank.

Are you looking to improve your ability to raid? Improve your defense? Improve your scores on blue titans?

Let us know more about what you are looking to do and it may help guide our answers.

1 Like

So funny, I was going to come in and say "None of those greens excite me, work on Shrubbear and hope for a better green.’ Seems like that’s a similar thought.

Of the 4*’s you have, I would pick Little John. He is Great War depth and his high A value is great for tile damage on titans even if he dies. I would choose him over Gadeirus as you already have two green healers in Heimdall and Melendor.

If you go the 3* route I would agree with the previous posts.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Heimdall is usually my green tank/green defense guy so I feel kasshrek may be a waste of resources. Better titan team and more depth for alliance wars was my initial thoughts. I try to level 1 of each color and just finished the last project. Just someone to throw greens at until I find something better :rofl:

Skittles isn’t necessarily exciting but she has pretty high tile damage which can be good for titans or in a green stack. Plus you have the costume which would give her a little boost even without emblems.

Fair point @aer3, I wasn’t looking for costumes. That can boost all stats, including mana, so Skittles survivability is enhanced and mana speed slightly. If you have mana troops leveled on top of that she can essentially be average speed as well.