Next Green 5*

Looks quite impressive.
Finsternisspeer klinkt auch viel besser als Eclipse Spear. :grin:

1 Like

Margaret is actually amazing for offense, I use her all the time when thereā€™s snipers as she almost always dodges and her attack is so high which now has a benefit since she hits 3. You can also take the attack talent path since the lower her defense, the higher the chance to dodge (her stats work in her favour). I donā€™t have much experience with C. Elkanen so canā€™t comment there sorry. Good luck with your decision!

1 Like

I plan to LB her as well. Together with the 2019 hotm boost of 20% attack, her attack stat will be sky high. I consider her as a green gravemaker and she has turned from zero to hero in my eyes

Here we are back again - I finally have another set of tonics (hell, they are really rare!) and I canā€™t decide who to give them to. Iā€™m so indecisiveā€¦ :wink: My alternatives now are: cFrancine (3/70), Bertila (3/70), Telluria (3/70), cHorghall (3/70), Magaret (3/70), Jade (1/1), Elradir (1/1) & Balbar (1/1).
I have fully ascended: Heimdall, cElkanen & Fogg. I first planned to give the Tonics to Francine, but she is very similar to cElkanen, isnā€™t she?

not really, Elkanen steals healing, Francine cleanses negative status effects from your heroesā€¦

If I would have Francine, I would max her instantlyā€¦

Elradir is bit niche but very useful on DOT heavy teamsā€¦
I use mine +7 with Almur and heā€™s doing around 450 per enemy with Almur EDD firstā€¦

Depends a bit what you need and how much emblems you could give themā€¦

Francine can be used in almost every aspect of this game (my 20 cents)

2 Likes

Thx - I just gave her the tonics. :slight_smile:

Instead of making new topic, Iā€™ll revive this one.

So, for a long time I had rather bad luck for green pulls, so my current green 5* roster looks like this:

Congalach, Grace, Kingston, Lianna (0 costumes), Elkanen (0 costumes), Kadilen (0 costumes), Horghall (0 costumes). So, like you see, itā€™s very out of meta. This should describe my bad luck with greens and should cut ā€œwait for betterā€ comments I donā€™t want, especially because I am F2P :wink:

So, back to the point, I have 2 greens heroes I can focus on:

Cinisia who is waiting since she was HOTM (I had more important projects during these 4 months, like mentioned earlier Congalach).

My second option is my recent Black Friday pull which is VƤinƤmƶinen. So yeah. These are my options.

Cinisia hits all targets, decreases healing and gives short bleeding, which is uncleansable for blues.
VƤinƤmƶinen hits 3 and blinds all, which canā€™t be dispelled by reds.

While Cinisia deals more damage, Vaina have more survivability (at least on paper). Cinisia is also slower (Average vs Fast).

Who should I focus?

Vaina for sure. He is very annoyingā€¦ decent damage to 3 and that blind is an extra

I got costumes for Obakan, so I guess I have more time to think now, heh.

How good is that 30% blind really? I didnā€™t play much against himā€¦