Next green 5* hero: Greg or Atomos?

Hi guys!!
I have enough tonics to ascend a 5* grenn hero. My current situation for ascended green heroes is:

Mother north
tarlak
hensel
caedmon
Buddy

The choice is between Greg and Atomos since i tried to catch zeline or evelyn without success :frowning:Which one do u suggest to fully ascend?

If you like doing well on titans Gregorion, if you want to have a nice hitter on PvP Gregorion.

Well, even Atomos can be good for something but his utility is a bit unreliable to me.

4 Likes

Definitely Greg! He’s superior in literally everything compared to Atomos. :smiley:

2 Likes

Wait for Kingston. You will pull him.

what does Kingstone do?

From the Beta Beat thread:

Don’t get too attached

Details from beta, especially brand-new beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.

Kingston Beta Info & Stats

Attack: 749
Defense: 735
HP: 1266

Class: Fighter
Resist: Burn – The Hero has an innate ability to resist Burn.
Element: Nature/Green

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Stiletto Cyclone

• Deals 445% damage to the target.
  • All enemies The target and nearby enemies get -31% attack, and a further -4% decrease every time they are hit during 4 turns.
  • Element Link gives +4% mana generation for all Nature allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
    [/quote]
1 Like