Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

It is not about the odds, how is about luck. There are thousands of players receiving the featured old hotm with a single pull. I already said in the past I am one of them. I got GM and Ares last year when they were featured, with 100 coins each.

And there are players who did hundreds pulls for GM and didn’t get him. ■■■■ the numbers. It is about luck.

2 Likes

Luck is by definition defying the odds…

So… Yeah… It’s about the odds.

Doesn’t matter if you or a thousand people got “lucky” off a single pull… There are hundreds of thousands who got nothing… Hence the odds…

16 Likes

And this is why the loot crate model is so successful. People believe this time they may be one of the lucky ones, despite the overwhelming odds to the contrary.

2 Likes

you can bookmark the post by clicking on the “…” beside the reply button.

But there’s something similar like every single new hero thread (probably event thread too) in the first post by @zephyr1

1 Like

With Kunchen leading my current team, I’ll skip this month’s Atlantis and try harder than ever next month.
The nerfed hotM is still quite tempting.

In anticipation of Atlantis Rises in a few hours, I’ve added new information and discussion threads for the Heroes that we’ve guessed are returning as Featured Heroes, based on the past pattern:

9 Likes

Wow… that’s quite a group of 4…

I need all 4 of them… mostly kunchen and poseidon… I’ll be spending a lot more money this weekend than I had initially anticipated.

My wife is going to kill me.

2 Likes

At least, they get it right this time full 3 days with extra 11hrs, appreciated.

300 coin, spare me nothing exciting Muggy, Melia and Gobbler

maybe another 100 grind before gate close, hopefully for Kunch goddamn you keep evading from my roster but 75% roll in opposite defense.

One tenpull as usual.

Two Kunch.

:exploding_head:

(Wanted Poseidon more tbh but no complaints!)

5 Likes

No you don’t NEED them. Keep your budget as usual and if you dont have them, it still won’t be a big deal.

4 Likes

No, go ahead! “summons are ridiculous” is my favorit section :rofl:

2 Likes

1 ten-pull and 7 pulls with coins = 1 Kunchen and 16 dupes. I was looking more for Poseidon and Zeline, but I can’t complain.

3 Likes

I had 220 atlantis coins.
I did 2 pulls

Im very glad ! I needed proteus bad

4 Likes

I have already Misandra at 3-70 and did not want Vela as well (imo she is not so good for a HOTM). I had my fingers crossed for Poseidon, Kunchen or Zeline (I don’t have purple or Green 5* and Poseidon would be amazing partner to Jackal and White Rabbit). I pulled Misandra and Vela…

I am happy to finally get Proteus! It took me a year of playing. I pulled 15 or 16 times in total so it’s still amazing but as you can see, never think about what you don’t want cuz you will get it for sure.

1 Like

I have 900 coins and I pull Kunchen…
Its better then Richard?

Richard is decent tank, Kunchen is superb.

2 Likes

I did one 30 pull and got Zeline which is the one I really wanted. Kunchen would be nice but I’m going to try and restrain myself and save the rest of my gems for next month.

2 Likes

11 Pulls, best I got was Caedmon + Sumitomo (duplicates)

Prisca
Hawkmoon
Muggy
Melia
Prisca
Caedmon
Chochin
Gill-Ra
Sumitomo
Namahage
Muggy

I also completed two of those chests on the summon page, I received Mystic Rings on the first one and Fine Gloves for the second.

13 pulls… 14 came out. 2nd and 3rd 5s. Missandra was first pull on Atlantis coins!! Pretty excited… Although all 3 of my 5s are blue lmao.

4 Likes