Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

DISCLAIMER: SESHAT IS NOT FINALIZED YET; RANVIR IS. SO GOING AFTER SESHAT IS RISKY; SHE COULD ALWAYS GET THOTH’D OR AEGIR’D.

That said:

The only reason to pull for Ranvir IMO is if you’re prepping for the inevitable return of 13* and 14* titans, where Wu is just a hideous liability. That’s why I’ll be pulling for him.

I could also see it I guess if you’re super short on yellow and want some more 5* bulk. Or if you’re a gambler at heart who likes rolling the dice bigtime in raids.

But Seshat has been a very strong hero in my testing of her. She hits hard, she’s a Ranger so she can Pierce, and her minions are a huge survivability boost. The mana cut resistance and mana boost make her a real Guin killer too.

As far as the mana boost of 4%:

• Very fast needs (6.5/6 - 1) = 8.33% to shave a tile. So 4% + Lvl 1 mana troop.
  • Fast needs (8/7 - 1) = 14.29% to shave a tile. So 4% + Lvl 17 mana troop
  • Average needs (10/9 - 1) = 11.11% to shave a tile. So 4% + Lvl 11 mana troop.
  • Slow needs (12/11 - 1) = 9.09% to shave a tile. So 4% + Lvl 1 mana troop. And with a Lvl 29 Mana troop and the class mana bonus, Slow can drop to Average.
  • Very Slow needs (13.5/12 - 1) = 12.5% to drop to Slow. So that’s 4% + a Lvl 11 mana troop to get Boss Wolf to Slow.

Bottom-line: I’ll be doing all my Sand Empire pulls in July, and relying on Atlantis to get me Ranvir.

7 Likes