Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

Which HoTMs are “gen 1”? Thanks

Hel, Athena, Ares, Alberich, Musashi, Thoth-Amun, Perseus, Natalya, Zeline and Delilah

4 Likes

Yup those :stuck_out_tongue:

Gen 1 = those without an elemental link
Gen 2 = those with an elemental link but no innate resistance
Gen 3 = those with an elemental link AND an innate resistance

You can see more of it here:

4 Likes

Almost related…

3 Likes

I didn’t quote you or even replied to you. But I edited my original post to a more speculative one, if that pleases you :slight_smile:

Sorry that line was not directed at your comment.

I just put a general disclaimer on all these next Atlantis summons posts so no one comes back and tries to use something I say as fact when most of us are only working off an educated guess based on a pretty consistent pattern.

1 Like

It would be nice if season 3 portal should feature Gen 2&3 as returning HotM, in a way almost similar to Atlantis.

This will be my last summoning on my main for a while because I have such a BIG backlog of heroes to level up. I want to get them done before getting anymore. Especially since i scored a triple jackal, panther, Gormek, and Leonidas this past Teltoc. It will be an even bigger backlog if I get more five stars (especially if the Kunchen prediction turns out to be right and I get him).

I have 800 from finishing. WIll be nice to just get one good hero (already have wilbur and proteus). Kunchen would be very nice to have on my roster.

Geez when you start using the term Gen I immediately think of Pokemon or gaming consoles

1 Like

Just be prepared for disappointment.

The odds for a HotM returning are very low… to pick up kunchen the odds are just 0.325%

So this means that in 8 spins you have just a 2.57% chance of picking him up…

Other odds:
If you did 100 spins its 27.78% chance → costs 19,000 gems → $199.98 USD
If you did 200 spins its 47.85% chance → costs 38,000 gems → $399.96 USD
If you did 500 spins its 80.36% chance → costs 95,000 gems → $949.91 USD

5 Likes

… I just decided, I am starting a GoFund me for you guys all to chip in towards the $949.91 for me haha

4 Likes

It is not about the odds, how is about luck. There are thousands of players receiving the featured old hotm with a single pull. I already said in the past I am one of them. I got GM and Ares last year when they were featured, with 100 coins each.

And there are players who did hundreds pulls for GM and didn’t get him. ■■■■ the numbers. It is about luck.

2 Likes

Luck is by definition defying the odds…

So… Yeah… It’s about the odds.

Doesn’t matter if you or a thousand people got “lucky” off a single pull… There are hundreds of thousands who got nothing… Hence the odds…

16 Likes

And this is why the loot crate model is so successful. People believe this time they may be one of the lucky ones, despite the overwhelming odds to the contrary.

2 Likes

you can bookmark the post by clicking on the “…” beside the reply button.

But there’s something similar like every single new hero thread (probably event thread too) in the first post by @zephyr1

1 Like

With Kunchen leading my current team, I’ll skip this month’s Atlantis and try harder than ever next month.
The nerfed hotM is still quite tempting.

In anticipation of Atlantis Rises in a few hours, I’ve added new information and discussion threads for the Heroes that we’ve guessed are returning as Featured Heroes, based on the past pattern:

9 Likes

Wow… that’s quite a group of 4…

I need all 4 of them… mostly kunchen and poseidon… I’ll be spending a lot more money this weekend than I had initially anticipated.

My wife is going to kill me.

2 Likes