Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

It sounds like this will be the case December and January. Or course, this could change.

1 Like

May and June is definitely gonna hurt ye ol wallet.

1 Like

What’s in May and June?

@Mr.Spock May I believe is projected to be Gravemaker and Ranvir and June is projected to have Seshat. 3 HoTMs I would love to have very much. Especially Seshat.

2 Likes

I was planning to do at least one 30x pulls during this Atlantis for the chance of Natalya and Kageburado.

But then I remember how harsh the RNG in this game has been towards me since June, 2019 (never did any Atlantis Pulls before that as I was still learning the ropes).
Ranging from 30 pulls all the way to over hundreds of pulls every months… and all I have is two Ursena to show for it.

Luckily I was able to hold my self this time (today’s offer at $100 is very very enticing!!).

I planned to be a complete F2P from now on with my probably last huge pulls in the next Teltoc for G. Jackal and G. Falcon.

Hopefully I will be able to preservere. LOL

Must not do any more pulls!! :joy:

Gravemaker and Seshat…

A lot of people are expected to break their bank to chase these two heroes.

2 Likes

We’re in the same boat. Had great luck to start and then it plummeted. October and November atlantis were just sad. Many many pulls, nothing at all.

I’ll be going for 4* guardians as well. But god, the feb and March hotm are so tempting. Definitely slowing on pulls though because RNG has been downright brutal.

GM and Seshat are excellent, but definitely not worth breaking the bank for, because even breaking the bank is no guarantee

3 Likes

I have them both. GM pulled with the last 100 coins in the last day of Atlantis, when was featured. Seshat with the last EHT in the last day. And like many of you already know, it happened the same with Kingston. Only for these 3 pulls and I consider myself a lucky player, though I don’t have a single 5*, event or S2 :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Im kinda lost. What are the heroes this month?

And what about hel

Few posts above… You have the heroes listed for month and year → Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes - #1487 by jinbatsu

Oh thanks. Natalya and kageburado look good

Yeah man… know that feeling well. I know well how the odds of getting the heroes I want is… but with up to 100 pulss yet receiving nothing noteworthy is very frustrating. No choice but accept it. This is what RNG has in store for me.

But this has also been a good experience to force me to control my spending habit in this game.

For Guardians of Teltoc I’m willing to spend no more than 30 pulls. Hopefully both Falcon and Jackal will be in the 30 pulls I’m going to make.

The problem though lies in February. Jean-Francois (if they release him as he is now) is just too good to pass. :joy:

You are a F2P right?

Having all three top HotM with 100 coins + single EHT is heaven-defying luck lol. :scream:

Yes they are!

I broke my wallet literally every month since June because of Kageburado… and I still don’t have him lol… last week I finally decided to settle down with Sartana. I give up chasing after Kage. LOL…

Natalya though some say is a pretty mediocre hero, but in event her special aren’t affected by Defense, hence she would deal 700+ damage each time her Special is used over the course of 4 turns + negative 54% mana to her target. This is huge against the boses (compared to let say, Marjana +5 dealing only 350 damage up to 400 damage to the boss due to the Defence calculation).

I want her bad really, but then the odds of actually pulling her… heck, I don’t even want to talk about it.

Better wait for Jean-Francois in February, at least the 1.3% are catered solely for him as opposed to Natalya in this Atlantis. You could be pulling for her… but you could also ended up pulling other heroes you don’t even want.

1 Like

C2P. I buy VIP every month, when I get my salary :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tossed 300 Atlantis coins for some feeders, then one amazing 10 ex… never expected this outcome and ascended a few days ago sartana… I want her tabbards back…

7 Likes

Really wanted to stick to a single 10x pull with gems I had put aside, hoping for Natalya, she came through seventh I think :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: followed by my 4th Wilbur :upside_down_face: so yay not tempted to pull further (waiting for 2020 for a final shot at Buddy, as already have Grimble) … oh picked up sorely-needed (even more so now!) hidden blades on the ascension chest – don’t forget to grab your chest if it’s up! :package:

So how many Wilburs do I keep? One maxed +7, now three others sitting around as beach bums on the shores of Atlantis :desert_island: :ocean: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have one at +16, another spare at 1.1. I do not feel I need a second one leveled up.

1 Like

it is a shame in 2 years I did not get a bonus or a 5 star hero at events, you are clearly not going to care .

Cool… and hehe yep can’t see myself getting around to levelling a second for months with BK 4^50ish, Grazul half done, G Falcon 3^60 plus a few other lesser 4s. Not (yet!) delved into alliances/wars so wasn’t sure if Wilbur is someone you’d love to have as many as you could get.

EDIT: Oops, just realised this isn’t the “summons result” thread, sorry community! :man_facepalming:

But before I run in shame lol, will say I did one more pull as I usually get the Atlantis coin/gem offer, and picked up drum roll Wilbur no. 5!!! :rofl:

Its amazing seeing how you guys are able to get Kageburado and Natalya within a single, a 10x or a 30x pulls.

I’ve been doing around 30x to 110x pulls during Atlantis since the time Seshat was the HotM then, and all I have for show is Ursena… not one but two Ursena :joy:

The rest are all 5* that I can get from TC20… and not a single Blue heroes as well except Miki.

:rofl:

Might need to look into superstitions lol, perhaps do summons holding your device upside down, or do em standing on one leg, or while on the toilet (that’s when/where Natalya appeared for me earlier, and now I think about it she isn’t the first example of luck while on the loo, pretty sure I got my BK and Lady while sitting on the throne haha!)

1 Like

Congratulations on Natalya. As for Wilbur, how many of your war teams do you want him on? That’s the question to ask to yourself

2 Likes