Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

10 singles pulls with coins and gems. Got 10 3*. Another day in the office :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 pull with coins: Gill-Ra + Neith

2 Likes

After a disaster on last AR and not a single hero I kept from 35 pulls, got pretty lucky today :smiley: I was hoping to get Eve (got Tarlak last time he was featured on 30x pull), but didn`t get her. Oh, yes… and I got my first Wu after 16 months playing :rofl:

Alt account, I have Eve, and got exactly what I was hoping for. Finally no more misses :laughing:

6 Likes

@MD-DC Kinda fed him to costumed Bane a minute ago… :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Well, for what it’s worth, you’re probably better off. :joy:

2 Likes

any province to farm adventure kit? i can do one in hard in province 1 and then use loot ticket if it is worth

@MD-DC I already have one and taking my sweet time leveling him up. He is on tier 4 around the late thirties I believe.

@Lexxtarc In my personal experience, season 2 province 1 level 7 has been the most reliable level normal or hard for backpacks during the Atlantis Rises window.

If i didn’t post this correctly ,take my pologies in advance.
My question:
I was farming 2-15-9 and noticed that I have not gotten more than 20 recruits,mostly it’s between 18-19, during every other rising g I remember getting 30. Did this change? Am I on wrong level? I’m so disappointed …

It seems that they reduced the loot.
Less AR time + less loot = thx SG

Try here

3 Likes

Thank you for taking time to reply guys, I waited all month for this? If I didn’t have so much invested in this game already I’d walk away without a thought. Sad that only shame keeps me playing…

2 Likes

I think they have nerfed the loot for AR. Been getting this on 15-9, instead of getting 30/31 troops, have been getting 20/21

Same thing here…i think it has been nerfed. This is so unfair SG.

1 Like

I was getting 3-7 backpacks last time in the first province. Now it’s 1-3 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It appears to half been halved…

1 Like

Even AR is getting a tad too grindy, hopefully it’s just a glitch

1 Like

If you follow the above link it says a known glitch and they are trying to fix it.

1 Like

It’s very frustrating, I used 5 energy flasks and 500 gems for energy refills, with no money to buy more gems so I have gotten less of everything. Would be nice if they gave a free WE as a sorry

So they say, let’s see. Reminds me of raid tourney loot nerf

Same here. About 4 flasks of getting less of everything.

• from 8 summons - only 3* heroes :slight_smile:
    a 10-pull(my wife’s) - only one 4* hero and 9 3*-s :slight_smile:
    so, a fun Atlantis this month :slight_smile:

Summon result go to here please:
Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through March 2019, and continuing]

This thread is only for guessing who next featured and the dates next AR info etc.

1 Like