Next Atlantis Rises: November 5: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

That’s a quite amazing summon result! Four legendary heroes! Congrats!

5 Likes

Two of them are Atomos, to be fair. But one day that might be ok.

1 Like

Well, maybe one day there will be a costume for Atomos lol

1 Like

You got also two Wilburs, one of the best 4* in the game

1 Like

Yeah…I know, but 2x Atomos is still better than 2x Chochin :slight_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

Atlantis summon result is here:
Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through March 2019, and continuing]

This thread is for guessing when atlantis rise open and who are the featured Season 2 heroes and past HOTM in portal.

3 Likes

Sorry…but i saw ppl posting their results here so I thought this was the one…

1 Like

That’s uncalled for.

Congrats on your pull @xAlexGkx!
I’ve been pulling but still no luck with Natalya which is one I really want and you also got Misandra, Wilbur x2 along with a couple of other impressive heroes, so good on you!!

1 Like

Thank you @Kerrang! I was really lucky… I hope u’ll get your Natalya soon aswell :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks @xAlexGkx, I’m hoping your luck will rub off on me, LOL! I just noticed that you also pulled Atomos x2…very nice!

1 Like

He posted it twice. That was the joke.

2 Likes

I got Atomos and Grimble…■■■

I don’t know what’s worse, 100pulls in one go with no rewards

Or grinding it out for a year and no event/Atlantis 5* or HOTM for 2019 :joy::rofl:

But it’s probably not as bad as @Rook being without a HOTM. Ever.

Ultimately, regardless of the circumstances, getting absolutely no 5* is just that annoying part of this game. What can we do :man_shrugging:t2:

We just have to put on a brave face I guess

1 Like

If you meant putting on a brave face regarding the F2P grind giving nothing, sure. If you mean the only thing to do is put on a brave face after spending hundreds of dollars with no reward I’d say that’s only masking a bigger problem. I don’t know how game designers could be so bold to allow such a thing to happen…

2 Likes

Lol I completely agree but there are many others on here who say it’s fine to receive nothing from a lootbox… and that is our player community!

3 Likes

That’s crazy. Seriously crazy. Lol :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I think never getting any 5* is definitely worse than no HOTM.

I’m sorry to hear about your disappointing draw, @Mr.Spock! :confused:

2 Likes

So many disappointing pulls in a row the last couple months. Throw me a bone SG

1 Like

Heck, throw me a turkey! :grin:

Kidding, kidding… :wink:

Cookie Settings