Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

Wasn’t Atlantis always on the second to last Thursday of a month?

This time it is on the last Thursday - why?

I’ve been playing 'bout a year and it’s been the 4th Thursday of the month since I began.

Maybe they moved one month :thinking:

Seems I got confused, thanks for explaining :slight_smile:

Having surprisingly summoned Ariel and Wilbur last Atlantis and with zero interest in getting Mok-Arr, I would better skip summoning in this one Frida seems really solid and useful though, would try for her in a different bunch.

Here is the Atlantis Jan-Sept 2020 HOTM rotation schedule if isn’t already mentioned in the 1600+ messages that would take me a lifetime to read. If this is proprietary info and should not be posted, mods have my permission to delete. I found it on the sub-Reddit forum:

1 Like

@Mothra, here is my spreadsheet:

Source

PS: if you scroll up in this thread you will also find this list.

12 Likes

Thank you for that. If I’m reading it right the columns listed under Past HOTM will be the ones slated for Atlantis based on the year and month designated by the corresponding date in the far left column.

Is there anything special about the Featured Season 2 heroes or costumes? If they are featured, does that change the drop-rate in a summon?

Yes, that is the pattern, remember that this is only estimate, we do not know exaclty it will be always like this pattern, and soon S3 will come.

Yes
Atlantis-odds

1 Like

Cool, man! I never noticed that before about the Featured Heroes and Costumes!

1 Like

The fandom wiki also has a really good page for tracking these, too:

It also has past year tracking. I’ve been doing my best to keep it up to date.

Yes, correct, I just make it for my personal (specially for my alliance members) different display.

1 Like

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Atlantis is Rising?

Got Gato, and this came with him?

THIS ATLANTIS CAME EARLY AND SO TOO DID MY GIFTS??

7 Likes

Got Triton + WIlbur + Prisca
Triton and wilbur are both duplicates. Should I keep them or feed them? I think keep?

Waiting for the PoV reset timer before advancing in anything related to Atlantis…

5 Likes

Depends on what card do You have and how much space for them. Both are usefull

smart man, same here

1 Like

It doesnt work in Season 2 anyway. I know, you have used up your WE, sorry!

I have 87/122 roster space right now (including those 2).
My other Triton is only at 3/60 and Wilbur is maximum with a few emblems.

This with farmhole being up is awkward. This makes my farming strategy and WE stockpile feel weird with a challenge event next week.

I cant save tickets with this change, damn