Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

You showed them . 20 in their faces

I’m sure it’s just RNG, but I’ve used over 200 WE and have only seen 1 sea dragon for 2 Atlantis coins. I usually have much better luck.

After about 50-100 more energy, I’ve come across 3 more Sea dragons. So now a total of 4 dragons (10 coins) with roughly 300 energy, maybe slightly less than 300.

Very happy. :grin:

4 Likes

Probably the luckiest Atlantis pulls i have done, and I only did 3, and one EHT pull for Hotm. Already had kage x2 and 1 GM but figured dupes are always good

Screenshot_20200503-100859_Empires

8 Likes

Wow guy I’m kinda wondering how you got flagged

Much better. Your good at expressing your inner self

Do you have any spare luck for me IRL? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is always annoying and happens every time.
87 coins, no Flasks remain, no WE, no way to lvl, no gems…
No way will I get to 100 for one last pull/chance :sob:

Will one Dawa really make such a difference though?

Yes. I am desperately in need of feeders, for my Clairssa and Malosi. :grin:

3 Likes

I was lucky enough to get what I dreamed of, but at the same time I feel sorry for all who did not end up with what they desired. My friend pulled like 250-300 times and still no GM, he wanted only that OP Barbarian.

That’s sucks to hear and I guess all part of what the game is. RnG can be amazing, and also very cruel

Yup, 127 pulls for me. 120 3* and 7 dupe 4*

No GM, no Clarissa, nobody.

Preparing for Atlantis later this week. Still have a few more rounds to go in AR, so i should get more coins. Yay! :wink: And I have plenty of WE flasks too.

The returning HotMs this month are Gregorian and Seshat. I’d prefer Seshat, of course, but won’t cry if I get Gregorian.

I’ve heard Gregorian is not so good though. With his 450% dmg, I’d think he would be crackerjack. Maybe it has to do with his +30% critical chance for all allies (I dont understand what this means).

Please help me understand why he’s not the best HotM in the bunch :thinking:

1 Like

He is considered a sub-par sniper because he is avg speed and not fast.

1 Like

Woah… almost forgot about tomorrow’s Atlantis.

*Checks his inventory to make sure everything is in place and ready for relentless farming.

1 Like

Personally I love Gregorian, he may be average speed and do less damage than the best snipers but that crit boost in a 3+ stack makes every tile a potential nuke in the stacked colour.

3 Likes

I’m happy.
Did 3 pulls with atlantis coins I had saved and got 2 three stars and seshat.
Sweet

1 Like

I pulled 2 Melias, 1 Gill-Ra and 1…

Kadilen. Already have 1, but I will take her.

Gregorian and Seshat are up for returning HotMs this month (June 2020). Is this Gregorian’s or Seshat’s last time in the Atlantis portal?