Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

Ursena will never leave the Atlantis Summon. I also got Thoth-Amun in his last appearance. He’s my token hero from 2017 but good to have for wars.

1 Like

There’s three or four on that list I wish I had gotten. Hel, Zeline, Natalya, and Musashi

1 Like

It would be really weird if SGG made it so that they can’t ever come back.

I’ll make a small bet here: they’ll be available with S3 summons in the future, just like Atlantis. Best guess is that they’ll simply start with January 2017 and forwards from there. Wouldn’t that make sense? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wait, SG said they’re “retiring” those heroes?? Ugh, I was under the impression that they would return in some way (possibly in Hero Academy) but just not via the Atlantis gate. That’s really, really disappointing.

they’re retired for now. doesn’t mean they can’t possibly come out of retirement via HA or something else later on.

2 Likes

As of now, the mechanisms of bringing those heroes back has not been determined by Small Giant. So, for now, yes, they’ve technically been retired from the Summon.

1 Like

I am guessing Atlantis got moved to the start of the month because of season 3 right? Anyway, would this month be good to do a 4 pull? I have 400 coins available. Only 4 star I am missing is Gaderius really. And I have no season 2 five stars. The only 5 stars I have are vanilla and 2 HoTMs.

1 Like

Telluria (March HotM) should be really good, and I think Ursena will be one of the featured heroes. That alone makes March a good time to pull

3 Likes

Okay, I will take that into consideration. Thank you. I don’t anticipate anything above 4 stars but if I do get both Ursena and the HoTM. I will be floored because I am currently leveling Panther.

2 Likes

Panther + Ursena is a brutal combo

3 Likes

@NPNKY Yeah would be especially nasty for a mono stack on holy titans.

1 Like

Especially if you add Kunch to the mix

1 Like

@NPNKY IF I only had Kunchen… :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Add Seshat and Kunchen to that Dark line-up, and you may as well be dealing with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!

Very few players are able to successfully stack against Dark.

2 Likes

I have 3 of the 4. No Ursena yet.

2 Likes

Like I said, I’m thinking there will be a Valhalla rises once we’ve got the whole of S3 available - and they’ll reappear there :wink:
The way it is now we’ll also see the 2018 heroes for the last time as well - and God knows there’ll be an outrage if GM won’t be available anymore after this May!

Far as you pulling 4 now, just look at which heroes you’re missing (like what 5* element and probs also type) and save them till the best time. Now in march you’ll have a chance of both Aeron and Ursena, alongside Anzogh and Inari. If none of those are up your alley I suggest you’ll wait. There’s also the chance of telluria of course - basically the same chance as for each of the aforementioned. But, she’ll also be available for Springvale starting at the end of March. Malosi (hotm for April) doesn’t look too shabby either I think.
Here’s a link to former HOTM and what Atlantis featured heroes you’ll have for 2020

Thats what i was thinking!

Costumed tiburtus does the job!!

1 Like

if you can fuse costumed tibs and costumed rigard together, that would be a good 4 star hero.

That would be an OP hero you mean. Basically Kunchen, but easier to get and faster speed. Kunchen is already strong enough as he is.