Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

It doesnt work in Season 2 anyway. I know, you have used up your WE, sorry!

I have 87/122 roster space right now (including those 2).
My other Triton is only at 3/60 and Wilbur is maximum with a few emblems.

This with farmhole being up is awkward. This makes my farming strategy and WE stockpile feel weird with a challenge event next week.

I cant save tickets with this change, damn

I have doubled them, so my advice is to take them :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Atlantis is Rising? MASTER

A post was merged into an existing topic: Atlantis Rising Schedule Change [SGG Response in post 104]

Did a single pull with extra tokens and got Delilah! Don’t know much about her, but I’ll take it :smile:

Congrats, she’s great ! I hate her when facing her in a team

I crossed all my fingers and toes for gems I kept especially for a 30-pulls in the hope of getting Ariel. With Delilah and Frido on spotlight, I wouldn’t mind getting these 2 as well. No Mok-arr please, I already got him last time he was on spotlight.

… and luckily she was the single 5* hero from the 30 pulls. I’m always jealous from people showing their screenshots with 2-3 S2/HOTM in the same pull, but I prefer this over getting another dup from S1, so!

I start thinking I’m so focused on this hero that I give her more credit that she may deserve. I may, for sure she’s great, but there are so many great heroes on spotlight.

That may be the time to reduce spending now.

… oh and I got J-F too.

Got Justice. Rest were dupes. I’m done for this time, no Ariel, but I won’t spend anymore.

I pulled a bunch and got a few usables. No Ariel, Frida, or Delilah tho.

And then during the grind I saw this!

It netted 20 coins.

19 Likes

Atlantis Rises?!! ALREADY?!!!

1 Like

There will be another wave of postings when North America starts waking up in a few hours :grin:

5 Likes

I pulled 2 via AR Coins and 3 with gems to get my AM… I’ve been wanting to save my Gems for Avalon… but now with the prospect of S3 coming later this month(?) I really dont know :confused:

1 Like

I am in North America. Just can’t sleep for this flu virus I have.

1 Like

I’m in North America too and am always awake at this time

1 Like

Crazy

And this Atlantis Rises is crazy

What’s going on lol

Season 3 is upon us

Is Season 3 seriously going to launch this month?! I figured they would at least wait until after Springvale.

2 Likes

11 summons and I got Ariel on the last one!

Can’t believe it! In the process of leveling Vivica now 3/56. Don’t have the mats to take her to the next ascension yet. Just started Vela. Now don’t know if I need a 2nd 5* healer so soon. Should I switch to Ariel?

3 Likes

Congrats and yes! 20 ariels.