Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

Unfortunately, as of current projection and heroes distribution, Alberich won’t be available in future Atlantis where he already got featured 3 times.

Unless they do shuffle things up in Spring timeframe where Season 3 would be launch, or new hero with ability to revive who knows :smirk:

and maybe the tales of no tell : hero academy despite ultra-low chances of successfully train him otherwise you will see all war team with him on left wing.

1 Like

Got Marijana which I am happy for since I only have 1 5* red hero (Grazul) She will be massively helpful.

2 Likes

This is the wrong thread for summons, FYI

tbf there are so many of these threads it’s hard to keep track these days :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone have a link to how people thought of the (newish) 2nd offer for Atlantis last time around?

1 Like

I wonder if Atlantis will stay permanently for 4 days?

1 Like

It will be back to three days from February

3 Likes

So the next AR will not overlap with March HoTM? @zephyr1

1 Like

Unfortunately not :stuck_out_tongue:

Based on the info from SGG, Atlantis Rises will return to 3 days duration. Starting on the 27th and ending on the 29th…

2 Likes

From the Atlantis Gate, in February 2020, we have Ariel and Frida in the running along with Delilah and Mok-Arr.

I have Frida, kicka** , and would love Ariel. I also have Mok-Arr. My second 5* so has a place in my heart. :kissing_closed_eyes: Runs my purple team in AW beating teams 200+ pts ahead.

EDIT:

What I wouldn’t give for Delilah!

Join me and share what you think :sunglasses:

What I think:
Ariel = A+,
Frida = B+/A-,
Delilah = B,
Mok-Arr = Turdburger (I got 2 of these sadly and both are sitting at 1/1)

cmon small giants, we want 4 daysfor atlantis, dont be so greedy there is no valid reason to reduce it to 3 days

1 Like

Ariel seems to be the new OP healer people are running with.

At average speed with mana gen and cleanse she’s an incredible choice

1 Like

One of my favorite hero assessments ever. My girls have just started playing, but they already know the name Mok-Arr, because I’ve talked about how I don’t think I’d be able to use him well. When I summon, they say, “I hope you don’t get Mok-Arr!”

3 Likes

Ariel is popping up a bit more in diamond and I would love to get her or Delilah though I don’t have all the darts. I could use Frida too with Ariel and max both plus I know the rng is going to give me jf as well. As long as jf means junk feeders…:rofl:

2 Likes

I try not to spend much but I might make sure I can do a 30 pull this time around. I would love Ariel, Delilah, or Frida; and Mok would fit in with my only other 5* darks Obakan and Quintus lol.

1 Like

Amazing pull, but only Misandra worth ascencion 4/80 and full emblems :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey, this is quick to read and seems really cool to me! Good job!

1 Like

Gracias @FraVit93 :slightly_smiling_face: