Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

People can speculate, but no one knows for sure.

There was a fair bit of speculation that he’d return last month…which turned out to be wrong.

Some past threads of relevance:

And some tracking on past ones offered:

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic with Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes which has received a few similar merges already)

What’s the current money line on GM and Aegir as a pair?

1 Like

I don’t understand money lines lol

1 Like

It’s the amount you have to bet to win $100. I’m guessing the answer is: a lot:slightly_smiling_face:

For gm and aegir pair? Yup

Lol

1 Like

Merged :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Lol that will suck sooo bad. Already have 2 aegirs. Anymore and i probably will finally rage quit

I’ve got you covered, my friend:

4 Likes

I spent hundreds for gm last time with no luck lol that was bad enough. But to top it off with summoning more aegirs…it cant even be put into words

1 Like

I believe the expression is “adding insult to injury.” Fingers crossed for the wallet-emptying combo of Hel and GM!

9 Likes

If it’s GM and Hel then there goes my tax return money…

1 Like

I’m willing to guess that they will pair Hel with Musashi the next time she appears. She was already paired with Perseus and I don’t see them offering 2 dark heroes in the same month for a Thoth pairing. My other guess would be Natalya, but that wouldn’t be bad. All the other combos would be fantastic. I hope I’m wrong :slight_smile:

That’s the spirit!

I could use a few more hels

1 Like

It should be two heroes drawn from Yellow/Blue/Green for Atlantis this month (I don’t know which two, though). So Purple and Red wouldn’t be crazy. But honestly, I expect something a little more subdued in the same month that Wonderland premieres.

My guess is they’re going to want to save the big-money past HOTM for March, since the rabbits are kind of lackluster. People will still have lots of cash for Atlantis at that point.

@Feardragonx Boy do I hear that!

5 Likes

Damn I might not get that money on time :sweat:

Good thinking. I’ll be crazy and play Carnac the Magnificent:

Season 2 Feature heroes;

• Atomos (green fighter)
  • Ariel (blue healer/cleric)

Rerun HotM:

• Gravemaker
  • Gregorion

10 Likes

Do you need complete silence from the audience?

Man, I remember getting to stay up late to watch him. Thanks for the guesses, and the good memories!

2 Likes

If we’re placing bets:

S2: Poseidon, Ariel
HOTM: Alberich, Natalya

I think Hel will be paired with Musashi, but I don’t know if it will be this month or some future one. I just want her to join my team :sob: .

They already got their buyout, they don’t need the few million dollar pop that combo would bring them.

2 Likes