Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

@NPNKY, Inari has only come up once. This is to the best of my memory, but I am confident (hopefully not in a Dunning-Kruger sort of way).

October 2018
HOTM: Aegir
Featured Atlantis Heroes: no idea (I was new to the game and there was so much going on, plus they were all new to me)
Returning HOTM’s: Athena, Natalya

November 2018
HOTM: Zimkitha
Featured Atlantis Heroes: Mitsuko, Inari
Returning HOTM’s: Ares, Zeline

December 2018
HOTM: Evelyn
Featured Atlantis Heroes: Mitsuko, Kageburado
Returning HOTM’s: Athena, Musashi

January 2019
HOTM: Onatel
Featured Atlantis Heroes: BEST GUESS - Inari, Kageburado
Returning HOTM’s: BEST GUESS - Thoth and - I like Kerridoc’s thoughts - someone powerful and popular who hasn’t been up for a while - Gravemaker and Alasie seem the two who best fit those criteria

8 Likes

Sounds about right to me.

1 Like

This would surprise me. It hasn’t hit beta yet and, based from a post from Sara, it sounds like the weekly events will hit beta next. Beta is currently closed - nothing is being tested.

5 Likes

By the way, since there really are sooo many cooldowns and timeframes to keep in mind, I put together a Calendar page on the wiki to help separate what cooldowns happen when. Hope it’s helpful! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is it completely random as for the old HOTM heros in the Atlantis? Just trying to see of there is maybe a list for each summons past and future. Thanks

1 Like

@RICHARDBANGER There’s speculation on the upcoming old HOTM offered, but there’s really no way for anyone but SG to know until the Summons is live.

There’s an existing recent thread with some discussion of expectations:

And a thread with a list of the previous ones:

(@Kerridoc @Rook Possible merge of topic)

2 Likes

Thank you very much @zephyr1

1 Like

You’re welcome! :heart:

1 Like

Do we know what HOTM are returning and what the new featured 5* from S2 will be available?

1 Like

Speculation only. Guessing Kageburrito and Inari for the Atlantis 5*. Possibly Thoth and Zeline or GM for the HotM

1 Like

I would be very happy with those 4. Need me a Burrito de Kage and Maker of Graves.

4 Likes

I need Inari and Zeline, so I’m hoping too

2 Likes

I would certainly be happy with Zeline as an option as well. Skipped pirates and plan on doing a 30 pull. Hopefully I can get a little lucky. Still have yet to pull a purple 5*.

2 Likes

There’s a thread on this with some reasonably well-informed speculation:

(@Kerridoc @Rook Possible Merge of Topic)

3 Likes

I believe the two featured will be ariel and kageburado. Hotm will be kunchen next month and then march and april hotms are an animal and weird guy. But their in beta. The russian video shows them. One day i would think sg would kick all the russians from beta

2 Likes

You don’t think Inari will make a return this cycle, in keeping with the past cycles?

4 Likes

I’m curious: what’s your thinking behind Ariel vs Inari in Atlantis this month?

1 Like

We have only seen Kageburado and Inari in one month each. They each will come back this month, consistent with how the Lagoon family worked. Pattern was

• Month 1: Hero A and B
  • Month 2: Hero B and C
  • Month 3: Hero C and A

January is Month 3 for Sakura family.

6 Likes

I thought they were asking who the featured characters will be. So the new one will be areil since she has yet to be released and the other will be last months new feature which is kage… correct??

2 Likes

I would venture to guess it will be Thoth and Delilah. Both lack elemental links and have not appeared yet. It’s a bit too soon to see GM as part of the Elemental Link group, imo. But who knows, maybe Hel is back again.

Definitely Inari and Kageburado. I don’t think Mitsuko will be available until next month when all 3 of Kage, Inari, and Mits will be added to the pool with Tarlak, Misandra, and Mok. By then we’ll also see 2/3 of Atomos, Ariel, and Poseidon.

4 Likes