Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

oh alright. kinda misunderstood that then. thx!

2 Likes

And does anybody know, how this works with the offers? Last month was some where you paid 100$ and got 11k gems and some ascention mats. Does this will appear this month and till Avalon starts? Bcs ive made a gems-spending plan for that month which would actually fit really well

@Petri do you have a line id where I can contact you? or don’t you want to share it here? if so pls contact me by any chance. id: lordwoodland

Let the bribing commence… Lol

Evelyn and Perseus in November
Zim and Toth in October

2 Likes

Next featured: Alby and Aegir.

2 Likes

When will Zeline appear? :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Scroll up and read some I think it was posted not long ago

Still holding out for Natalya who has been awol for nearly 12 months.
The new pattern is doing me a disappointment because it conveniently skipped her… Perseus too but meh

January it would seem for Zeline. I am also desirous of her

1 Like

Yeah me too. She would amazingly fit to my femme fatal squad.

There is a rumor floating around the community that Atlantis will be shorten to 3 days? Any thoughts?

Not a rumor. I believe it was announced by the staff.

Edit: Atlantis Rises: Duration Change to a 3-Day Event, New Schedule: Thu-Sat

Confirmed by SGG: Atlantis Rises: Duration Change to a 3-Day Event, New Schedule: Thu-Sat

1 Like

Hi @zephyr1
The title and OP need the date changing to September 27 :sob:

2 Likes

Updated, thanks! And I updated this too: 🔱 Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion – Next February 4, 2021

1 Like

If they added new heroes this upcoming Atlantis, everyone would forget about the shortened AR duration :grin: it would also make sense to add more so that the three families are balanced again after adding Ursena and Muggy. I’d like to see new holy heroes especially :blush:

Not everyone. I stand a far better chance of benefiting from more days of AR than I do the introduction of new Atlantis heroes, especially since I’ve exhausted the reliable sources of Atlantis coins. In fact, I still don’t have the most desirable epic heroes already in Atlantis - Wilbur and Proteus - so I don’t want new heroes diluting the already low chance that I’ll get one of them on the one-pull-per-two months or so I’m able to do now.

4 Likes

Returning Heroes possibly heading our way next week?

Albi qnd Aegir as said above