Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

Still need Proteus and Wilbur, and having finished season 2, this is probably my last big Atlantis pull, since the coins are so hard to come by now. Had enough for five pulls. Got 2 Gill-Ras (dupes), 1 Graymane (dupe), 1 Namahage (dupe), 1 Rigard (dupe, but OK)… and Ranvir. Except I don’t really need Ranvir, because my alliance only has 4 active players and can only make it to three-star Titans (we actually saw a four for the first time last week). Should have waited until July, but I wanted to take a chance on getting Tarlak. Oh, well. RNG is weird.

2 Likes

Why not find a new alliance?

It’s a friends and family alliance. I prefer to game with people I know.

2 Likes

100%, very cool

20 characters

1 Like

Congrats on Ranvir, you will love him, that elemental link +46%df against dark would be very handy in mono yellow against dark Titans even at lower Titans.
As for your Alliance, keep working on and grow slowly, you will fine some players joining soon, unless you have restricted to only family and friends.

2 Likes

We kind of are. I need more dorky family and friends who are willing to check into a match 3 game multiple times per day! My girls are almost old enough to enjoy playing. Haha!

We killed a three-star titan with some degree of ease today, so maybe we are making progress on that front, anyway. Would love to get to five-star, where rares have a chance to appear. I tried Ranvir 1^1 during one of the fights, just for the heck of it. Can’t tell that he made much difference yet. Did about 25K damage (average or a little low for me) and Ranvir almost died! :laughing: I might level him for druid quests and Titans, but I don’t know how to prioritize him among my yellows. I have a thread about it here. Would appreciate any feedback from you nice folks.

I’m so bad luck. Just got: two Ulmer, Melia, Azkar and Gato

He is available, I pulled him from Atlantis tokens I’ve got.

2 Tarlak! Yummy!!

I don’t have 20 characters to say but it required me to.

1 Like

Latest Atlantis update:
Atlantis 1 - August 2018: Hel & Perseus (Atlantis Heroes: Tarlak & Misandra)
Atlantis 2 - September 2018: Ares & Alberich (Atlantis Heroes: Misandra & Mok-Arr)
Atlantis 3 - October 2018: Athena & Natalya (Atlantis Heroes: Tarlak & Mok-Arr)
Atlantis 4 - November 2018: Ares & Zeline (Atlantis Heroes: Mitsuko & Inari)
Atlantis 5 - December 2018: Athena & Mushashi (Atlantis Heroes: Mitsuko & Kageburado)
Atlantis 6 - January 2019: Toth-Amun & Delilah (Atlantis Heroes: Inari & Kageburado)
Atlantis 7 - February 2019: Mushashi & Aeron (Atlantis Heroes: Atomos & Ariel)
Atlantis 8 - March 2019: Hel & Alberich (Atlantis Heroes: Atomos & Poseidon)
Atlantis 9 - April 2019: Toth-Amun & Alasie (Atlantis Heroes: Ariel & Poseidon)
Atlantis 10 - May 2019: Hel & Gravemaker (Atlantis Heroes: Ursena & Inari)
Atlantis 11 - June 2019: Athena & Gregorion (Atlantis Heroes: Tarlak & Mitsuko)

4 Likes

The record…there seems to be possibility of Ares, Drake in July…too early to call though.

1 Like
6 Likes

I don’t know if we should dwell on results on this thread, there is another topic for this June’s results, but your result motivated me to do another 10 pulls, the ten contained nothing I didn’t have then just one… one more pull and Tarlak came to the gate…:sweat_smile::innocent:

3 Likes

What’s the speculation for July? I’m going to go after Seshat and think I’d rather do that during Atlantis than Sand Empire, but really wish we knew who the featured heroes will be.

The speculation is Ares & Drake.

Be good to know event was going to be this month for chasing Sheshat also

The last two months (May and June) had Atlantis gates that were first shown in Beta. Could a Beta tester let us know if there were any Atlantis combinations shown after that / in the most recent Beta? Thank you!

There was no Atlantis portal in the newest beta :frowning:

3 Likes

26 summons and i didnt get any 5*, not even Ranvir. It was like 4 months of preparation for this, so disappointed…

You can know, what featured heroes will bring the July atlantis portal

I don’t think anyone has started discussing about it yet, but this following thread is generally updated if new information is available:

2 Likes