Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

Google translation added by @zephyr1

Anyway I noticed that Atlantis is every 28 days … and it would be tomorrow …

Click for Original (Italian)

Cmq io ho notato che Atlantide è ogni 28 giorni…e sarebbe domani…

Hi @nani81, please note that the official language of the Forum is English. You’re welcome to post in Italian in #foreign-languages, but please translate your posts to English for all other sections. :slight_smile:

Atlantis isn’t normally every 28 days. It’s consistently been on the 4th Thursday of each month.

It’s always possible that might change, but that’s been the timing so far.

2 Likes

Sorry for writing in Italian, anyway I had noticed that it was always every 4 weeks

It would actually prefer Atlantis to start tomorrow. So we can enjoy Atlantis Rises more with it not overlapping with the Sand Empire event.
But definitely looking forward to both events :grin:

2 Likes

Was Ursena and Inari featured last time? Gosh, I hope that Kage will be featured in this month, does anyone have a clue for the featured Atlantis heroes?

1 Like

Most likely Athena, Greg, Tarlak and Mitsuko, based on the info revealed in a few threads above.

5 Likes

Tarlak, mitsu, athena, Greg, ranvir look like gd heroes to pull for.

Does anyone hv a guess to next months Atlantis? Impt for c2p to plan where to spend gems

Tks in advance

3 Likes

Any changes in the incoming featured heroes? I have interest in all of them. Yes, odds are pretty low, but 0 tries means 0% chance of getting them

2 Likes

None that we’re aware of. There have been no new Atlantises in beta…

6 Likes

So no Ursena tomorrow? That will save me a lot of money :smiley:

1 Like

@nani81, most of the time - yes, but not always:
2018-08-23
2018-09-27
2018-10-25
2018-11-22
2018-12-27
2019-01-24
2019-02-28
2019-03-28
2019-04-25
2019-05-23
2019-06-27

2 Likes

What’s the guess tomorrow? about the heroes …

Returning HOTM: Gregorion and Athena
Featured Atlantis: Tarlak and Mitsuko

This was the second Atlantis Gate that was seen in beta - the first was what was released in May, so the general confidence level on this one being the June combo is fairly high.

10 Likes

Its presumed to be Gregorion, Mitsuko, Athena, and Tarlak…

2 Likes

We all want it to be Athena Tar Mitzuko and Greg but we’ve been thrown off before.

2 Likes

Isn’t this the truth!! I’ve been holding onto gems just waiting for Tarlak, but if it’s actually this bunch I’m probably going to overspend and be disappointed. I’m setting my expectations LOW

3 Likes

If it went by what we want my list would look different :stuck_out_tongue:

Would need it to cover a non-spending period and would certainly draw if Atlantis had Kage, Ariel, Delilah and Kunchen. Would cover my weaknesses, too few 5* healers and weakest color being purple. No Mother North or Panther but it would do :slight_smile:

Looking for just one is what gets you. I do t have any of those four and if I get two I’m stopping… seem that treadmill before and it’s ugly on the wallet lol

1 Like

I’m with you there brother!! Heck, I may stop if I get just 1!!

Who am I kidding, it’s my LUCKY day!!! :joy:

Silly question guys, what time does Atlantis start? Would be nice if the timer stayed around unless I’ve missed it