Next 5* blue to level and ascend dilemma (Milena vs Mr. Pengi vs C Master Lepus)

After many days, I still can’t decide who should be next. (I can pull emblem from my other heroes and emblem any of them to +20)

Here is my blue roster. I am leveling Skadi for now.

I have only 8 Telescope for now.

• Milena
  • Mr. Pengi
  • Costume Master Lepus

0 voters

According to a small sample of players, milena is the second best hero in the game

I can see some other synergies with lepus or pengi but I voted milena.

4 Likes

Milena is a powerhouse. Not sure if she is the best, but for sure in top 5. Having such a strong healer + cleanse/ huuuge hit all and dispell + mana boost is extremely powerful.

Master Lepus is good, but not amazing by today’s standards (love his art though), while Pengi is a great hitter conditioned by minions.

1 Like

I never see that poll before. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Didn’t vote yet because what’s your plan for this hero?

Lepus is very good offensively, but not a defense hero. with his costume stats will be even better than base (which i have, which are already pretty good, with emblems, still)

Pengi and Milena are both good on defense, but need support to be great in my experience.

For Pengi, you need a fast minion summoner (and i see you have Frosth who will also speed up Pengi) for him to really do a lot of damage, otherwise he’s just a good sniper.

Milena is best paired with Xnolphod, she needs mana boost or she may never see that destructive second charge. but a fast cleanse and heal are always good, so she’d be good on offense also at first charge.

my 2 pennies

1 Like

For now, I want to improve my ability 5* raid buff booster/bloody battle tournament. On offense, I need some heroes to increase my win rate against 5000+ team. On defense, I usually have C or D grade for defense and have no idea to improve.

For Lepus & Pengi, both will improve my offense team but I prefer Lepus over Pengi because Pengi need Frosth which will make me have less free spot.

For Milena, I know she is one of the best hero in this game for now but not sure if she is the best choice for me for now or not. Milena is best paired with Xnolphod. I don’t have Xnolphod but I have C Ariel + Frosth. So, I am not sure if I can rely on her second charge or not. And my C Ariel seem to do very good job for support healer/cleanser and may be a bit better than Milena for that job.

ok, so I voted Lepus then. Fast, big AoE will be great for bloody battle without needing the extra support Pengi needs.

Either of the other two are a next good choice though, although I’d probably do Pengi over Milena because you have Frosth, and while you have C. Ariel to speed up Milena, Milena’s first charge becomes redundant with C. Ariel’s special, so she’ll literally just be sitting there until you get to that devastating second charge. but then Frosth also helps with this too, could be good for a 3-2 setup somewhere.

1 Like

Milena should not even exist. Use your privilege to own an OP hero that is immune to nerf and even was buffed 3x. Go ahead and max her, emblem and LB. Then Pengui, he can wait.

1 Like

Such a collection, wow :100: I chose Milena, though I really fear Mr. Pengi a lot too :penguin: I imagine Milena will be the most useful :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Use milena with costume Ariel, she is a beast. Mr Pengi and Lepus both are awesome too, I have all 3 and I like milena so much

1 Like