Newest challenge event

Congrats! Recruiting is not a thankful job.

Yeah, too many alliances searching, and if someone pops up, all acts like hyenas :grin:

Can you meet me in non topic chat room for a moment?

Sorry Witch, was off to bed, starts with early shift soon.

But we can settle up a „date“. Meet me this afternoon, i will strolling around in Gegenseitigen :slight_smile:

The new event isn’t in beta yet, so it should be at least 2 months out. My guess is that they’ll finish the event cycle with Guardians in June and Avalon in July, then release the new one in August.

1 Like

I believe the first is Beast (see the Rose), next I don’t know, Van Helsing maybe in the center (look at all the stakes he’s carrying for killing vampires), Red Riding Hood, and…last one your guess is as good as mine.

Bring on the new event! :wink:

The first one that sprung to my mind for the yellow was Rapunzel, with the long hair. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Edit: Maybe Goldilocks too.

The Devs have been watching RWBY :grin:. If red riding hood has anything like a scythe, expect a call from Rooster teeth’s lawyers!

In fact, you could do an E&P palette swap for the whole RWBY cast, that would be amazing!

I agree

Probably “Into the Woods” or “Fables”

Definitely Beast ( with rose ) Red riding hood ( with wolf tail)

Could be Rapunzel & Van Helsing but more likely Gretel & Hansel ( matching stakes )

Last is probably a bad pun- Grimm and when you click on the card his title is “The other orphan brother”

1 Like