Newbie question on leveling heroes

Hello all, first post😀!

I noticed I have the option to accend my hero, but his level is not maxed yet. Should I wait to fully level before accending?

1 Like

Before you can ascend you need to get them to max level (not max special)

3* ascends at…30, 40
4* ascends at…40, 50, 60
5* ascends at…50, 60, 70

Welcome to the game and good luck!

2 Likes

Ah! I saw the accend button was not grayed out, so I figured if I had the mats it would let me. Didn’t see the fine print on the accend screen about hero level. Thanks for the quick reply!

2 Likes

No problem. I remember doing the same thing.

1 Like

It’s not grayed out solely to allow you to see what ascension materials you will need eventually. That allows you to plan ahead to make sure you have what you need.

Welcome to E&P!

4 Likes

I guess I can post a follow-up question here, seems like the topic still fits:
I got my first 4* (Rigard) a couple days ago. I have a rainbow, general propose team at the moment (only been playing a couple weeks), others are two 3* and two 2*, those are maxed. If I got all the mats to fully accend Rigard, should I do it? Didn’t know if I should only take him to a certain level and save the mats for later, or a better hero.

Yes. Rigard is arguably the best 4* healer, a hero that will serve you well forever.

6 Likes

Rigard is a great hero and totally worth the mats. For purple 4 star he is one of the ones you want. He heals and cleanses your team.

2 Likes

Rigard is amazing. He is the only 4* cleanser (removes effects from your team) and heals at a high rate.

I am 10-11 months into the game and have a very hard time leaving him off a team. He is just that good. Oh and he is pretty tanky as well. Tanky means he can survive quite well.

2 Likes

He is a major pain in my rear in raids when used as a tank. By the time I’ve done any damage and am about to fire special at him, he is healing himself and all his team mates.

2 Likes

You and me both.

me: Oh, I got you
Rigard: think again sucker
Me: Nooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Wow! I guess I got super lucky for my first Epic summon…hopefully all my summons will be so great! But RNG tells me it won’t! LOL

3 Likes

On a side note I would start leveling Isshtak to replace needler. Belith is good but you have Rigard right now. Don’t get rid of her though.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, Rockstar! I was just looking at my other 3* I got. Without doing too much research yet, Isshtak also seemed like the next hero to level. Thanks for confirm my uneducated guess. :wink: Just got my TC10, so I am starting to get more of these heroes. I have been keeping all 3* I get, unless they are duplicates.

Hi, I am new to this game and properly confused! There is so much to learn. Any newbie tips would be greatly appreciated x

No, Isshtak is not so good, better continue Belith for your green.

3* You’ll probably never use:
Dawa, Renfeld, Prisca, Greymane, Vlad

Others that aren’t great, but may have uses in the future WRC:
Jahangir, Oberon, Friar Tuck, Carver, Arman

Others that aren’t amazing, but I’d keep if you’re lacking enough heroes in that specific color:
Isshtak, Karil

For sure keep:
Red: Rudolph, Squire Wabbit, Namahage, Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Azar
Blue: Gato, Valen, Ulmer, Gunnar
Green: Muggy, Belith, Brienne, Berden, Mnesseus, Hisan
Yellow: Bane, Gan Ju, Melia, Kailani
Purple: Balthazar, Tyrum, Chochin, Gill-Ra

EDIT: @Dragonsgirl hello, you wake an old (6 month) posts, what is your question?