New Year's Resolutions - E&P Styles - What Are You Thankful For

What a great thread comes from a very nice person, this is a sun of hope rises in our Egyptian mid night now :slight_smile: its your kindful words @MrsBCW .

RESOLUTIONS:

1- to think carefully about raiding teams before attack/revenge a team of 3 healers and a GM.
2- To try to understand other people on forum cultuers before taking offended by words that maybe just a joke in there cultuer. After all different countries with different habbits.

Things I am Thankful For on this community

1- @Razor : I am thankful to Razor for what he made with me. Gave me a life hand in a very hard time passed me in 2018. Brother you are a great rare person with a soul of an angel may Lord bless you every time and all your life to be in health and wealth.
2- @Rook : You are my guide on this forum, you tought me tuitions about others and you been guiding me to become a better understanding person, so thank you sister.
3- @JonahTheBard : You are the most funny person I meat in my life, yoir threads and posts restoure my humanty believes.
4- @MrsBCW & @Rigs : Thanks for being very kind to me. I have learned much from you.
5- list of dear friends on this thread:
Lets say Thanks to beloved Players!
You are all best friends I got in 2018 Thank you for being the people you are, god bless you all.
6- Thans to SGG staff for the trust they put in me, gives me Regular and putting me in Active Player lounge. You are really working quitly in high quality and Thanks for every thing you are doing to us. (Not sure about Zynga :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Things I am Thankful in Life:

1- I thank Lords Allah for health and life, and I pray for a better year and peace to all humanity.
2- I thank our Egyptian leader for his strong personality and for all the projects been done already to let us live as human kind.
3- I am greatful to every person in this world who is trying to safe plant Earth from becoming new Mars.

11 Likes