New Year's Resolutions - E&P Styles - What Are You Thankful For

So it’s New Year’s Eve (NZ time right now :sunglasses:) and I thought what better way to end 2018 with.

Anywho, what are your New Year’s Resolutions for 2019 and what are you thankful for? Here are mine:

RESOLUTIONS:
1)Think before pressing “Purchase Now” :wink:

1. Before doing a Summons think to self, “Do I really need to do another Holy Summons?”. Considering that I already have Justice, Joon, Leonidas, Guin and Jackal :grin:

2. Have a good look at the WHOLE team I’m about to raid, as opposed to looking at only the Tank and Flank…then after a few moves finding out that there are in fact 2 GMs

3. Whilst on the topics of Raids, ensure I have the correct team to raid with - rather than hitting Attack then realising that I was supposed to change the teams first

THINGS I’M THANKFUL FOR:

1. Being Leader of a great bunch of people…my E&P family

2. Friends I’ve made through the forums - @Razor @Jedon @FrenziedEye @JonahTheBard - to name a few

3. @Duaneski for creating such an awesome thread as https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/the-ridiculous-complaints-thread/54890; and to all who’ve contributed

4. The moderators and SG staff: @Rook @JonahTheBard @Kerridoc @Petri - apologies to those I’ve missed. Who all work tirelessly to keep us in line/updated/“proofed & edited”.

Finally, if you read this far - congratulations as I wasn’t supposed to write a book :grin:

Have a very Happy New Year everyone, stay safe and I look forward to 2019 with you all.

Over and Out
Mrs BCW

20 Likes

What a great way to start the new year, @MrsBCW!

And thank you to you for your many helpful contributions to the forum.

My Resolution

• to make sure that checking a phone game doesn’t become more urgent than my children.

What am I thankful for?

• creativity on the forum and everyone who makes me laugh
  • the mighty Guardians Reborn, Ascending and Academy (currently recruiting and without shame)
  • the stock options in my moderator contact that I am carefully inserting in my best handwriting following the £500m buyout of SG.

Happy New year Forumators …Forumians? Forumistors?

9 Likes

What a great thread comes from a very nice person, this is a sun of hope rises in our Egyptian mid night now :slight_smile: its your kindful words @MrsBCW .

RESOLUTIONS:

1- to think carefully about raiding teams before attack/revenge a team of 3 healers and a GM.
2- To try to understand other people on forum cultuers before taking offended by words that maybe just a joke in there cultuer. After all different countries with different habbits.

Things I am Thankful For on this community

1- @Razor : I am thankful to Razor for what he made with me. Gave me a life hand in a very hard time passed me in 2018. Brother you are a great rare person with a soul of an angel may Lord bless you every time and all your life to be in health and wealth.
2- @Rook : You are my guide on this forum, you tought me tuitions about others and you been guiding me to become a better understanding person, so thank you sister.
3- @JonahTheBard : You are the most funny person I meat in my life, yoir threads and posts restoure my humanty believes.
4- @MrsBCW & @Rigs : Thanks for being very kind to me. I have learned much from you.
5- list of dear friends on this thread:
Lets say Thanks to beloved Players!
You are all best friends I got in 2018 Thank you for being the people you are, god bless you all.
6- Thans to SGG staff for the trust they put in me, gives me Regular and putting me in Active Player lounge. You are really working quitly in high quality and Thanks for every thing you are doing to us. (Not sure about Zynga :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Things I am Thankful in Life:

1- I thank Lords Allah for health and life, and I pray for a better year and peace to all humanity.
2- I thank our Egyptian leader for his strong personality and for all the projects been done already to let us live as human kind.
3- I am greatful to every person in this world who is trying to safe plant Earth from becoming new Mars.

11 Likes

It’s not that long. Could be 20 times longer. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

That’s where the backspace key came in handy :grin::joy:

RESOLUTIONS:

1. Read More
  2. Type Less
  3. Be Less Catty :smiley_cat:

THINGS I’M THANKFUL FOR:

1. My Misfit Toys family
  2. My real family
  3. My friends here (far too many too list!)
  4. String, undercouches, coffee and dustbunnies :grin:
  5. SG, who made this game for us. :heart:

Happy New Years! (And yes, I shamelessly stole @MrsBCW’s template!) See you in 2019!

4 Likes

We all know that New Year’s Resolutions are meant to be broken.

But I’ve resolved to keep mine this time!!!

My destiny is in my control!

My New Year’s Resolution is:

to pull more 5* from my TC20 and Epic Hero tokens.

Should be pretty easy I reckon…

Anyone else have any Resolutions that should be easy to follow through on? :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I would like to finally level some of those 3*s that I have been saving for special events

3 Likes

I’m going to absolutely get a 4* troop specifically in blue since it’s the only one I’m missing.

In fact, my next epic troop received with a token WILL be 4* BLUE :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

My resolution is to be less toxic writing on the forum.

But it’s the same kind of gym resolution after Christmas meals.
It’s always a lie :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

I further resolve to not let my fine gloves count drop below 5 before I pull a purple or green 5* worth having…

@Shohoku79

5 Likes

Good luck with this resolution. I’ve already broken mine.

3 Likes

My New Year’s resolution is not to make any New Year’s resolutions.

Oh, crap, did I just set a world speed record for breaking my own New Year’s resolution/

4 Likes

ahahahahaha

20 resolutions

I don’t make New Year’s Resolutions…
but would like to take the moment to thank all of you for all the insights, information and laughs of the past year in the forum.
I hope you will provide much more of the same in the new year. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wishing all of you the best year ever!

3 Likes

Resolutions:

1 - Never hitting a titan or raiding before at least 2 cups of coffee in the morning
2 - never summoning before looking at last credit card bill
3 - not allowing cats to tap on the tablet while playing game

Thankful:

To The Black Pearl, alliance that accepted me 15 months ago, then Lead by the unforgetable Captian Yorick Hams, he of the memes, they are my dearest companions
To all the helpful, funny, ranting, searching folks in this forum. You sure beat reading the news :slight_smile:
To SG for creating a fun game, and for at least making good use of aforementioned credit card bill :wink:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings